Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**official friday big announcement thread**

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Is this FINALLY going to be the day that Poyetgate is resolved one way or the other??

What do YOU think NSC??

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
With pre season starting Monday week surely the new man will be given at least a week to bed into the job?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
How would we know we have not been asked to give the club our views up until now. So why should we start now remember this Brighton & Hove Albion FC on the up no longer the old BHAFC old boys friends association.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Yes!! I think it just might be (glass half full etc....). I don' think we'll appoint a replacement for a week though (assuming there is a vacancy to fill!).

D

Deleted member 2719

Is there a regular time that they have press conference.....if there is going to be one?

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
This entire clumsy mess needs to reach a rapid conclusion. It looks frighteningly amateurish to say the least. And the Taricco "announcement" was one of the most laughable pieces of club spin in a long while - even with so much to compare it to. Limbo land is a place where badly run clubs live - how we've come to inhabit this dark place is a mystery that I could not possibly speculate about.

If the ban on speculation widens I'm afraid Sky Sports news will have to go off air permanently. Hopefully today they can report today that after 4 rudderless weeks, Brighton are finally preparing for the new season with a degree of professionalism once again. We live in hope.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here