Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Men hugging Men.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
Well there are varying levels of hugs. Some of them are okay, some aren't. Breif, arched torso, one sided shoulder to shoulder with a 'high five' handshake is socially okay, but groin to groin chest hugging grinding is not. Which one are you talking about?

red star portslade

Jul 8, 2012
Hove innit
I'm just back from the pub, nice evening couple of pints with a couple of fella's i work with. On leaving, both of them felt the need to hug me and thank me for a great night. Why!!!

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I have occasionally done a side hug to a friend but never a front on hug. Never got the whole hugging a friend that you'll see the next day or even later the same day.

Oct 25, 2003
my personal rules are:

1. both parties need to be notorious experienced man huggers
2. ideally no more than 2 seconds...MAXIMUM of 5 seconds
3. once the initial contact is made, there must be no progression in the level of physicality
4. man hugs should be from the side (for the less experienced hugger) or a pro-level frontal...NEVER FROM BEHIND
5. under no circumstances may the two parties be lying down at any point...standing only

the general itinerary is: Eye contact---arm stretch from both parties to signify intent----both parties approach at roughly the same speed----ONLY THE TOP HALF OF THE BODY MUST MAKE THE FULL TRIP TO AVOID A CLASH OF GENITALS----some sort of vocal encouragement to ensure that both of you are comfortable----quick squeeze to signify that the hug has reached its emotional destination---break embrace

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Good old British stiff upper lip stuff. Why not go the whole Continental way and a kiss on either cheek? Medically speaking, hugs are good for you.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is tongues going too far?

D

Deleted member 2719

I worked with a guy a few years back who would hug the MD when meeting him in front of me, not sure if he was trying to physiologically say i am closer to the boss than you, insecurity or clever i am not sure but i left as i could not stand the arse licking culture. The guy used to slag off the MD missus behind his back and then go in for a big full frontal cuddle with him.

What amazed me was the well respected MD was totally oblivious to it, i wonder if the MD has sussed the little snake yet or just doesn't care how many snakes in the grass he employs.

I wonder if any of this is going on at the *m**.:ohmy:

Does any of NSC go in for a bit of i must please the boss in a physical way?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here