Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/t Fury vs Haye

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Just watched Fury on Ringside, though ability wise nowhere near, mouth wise he's the closest thing to Ali in years, the build up to this is going to be extremely entertaining as both of them are deluded when it comes to the noble art.

Having said that I still think Haye will knock him out, bring on the full English Ernest.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Haye will annihilate him, if prepared properly. When was Dave's last fight?

Last July against Chisora. Agree with OP Haye to win early probably around the 3rd of 4th but should be entertaining whilst it lasts.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
The buildup is going to be more entertaining than the actual fight, with both fighters giving it all they have, Haye by 8th, only due to giving the fans a proper fight, Haye will be too quick and strong, and will use this as a platform for the Klitchko's

Iggle Piggle

Sep 3, 2010
From a betting perspective, I'd have Haye Long odds on, Fury's defence is simply non existent and he is about as mobile as an articulated lorry. It will be interesting to see how this is priced up.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Fury will smash Haye into next week, that's why there is no chance of Haye taking the fight.

At a reputed £5million each they will both take the fight, Haye will knock him out, and I look forward to our full English in Muldoons, Broadwater Street West, then I will take you for a pint next door at the Cricketers and we can reminisce about your old mate Dick Tight.

Dr NBC

Former Insider
Apr 29, 2013
Mid Sussex
The buildup is going to be more entertaining than the actual fight, with both fighters giving it all they have, Haye by 8th, only due to giving the fans a proper fight, Haye will be too quick and strong, and will use this as a platform for the Klitchko's

Why on earth would either one of the Klitschko brothers give that loser Haye another title shot? His mouth got him the first shot where he did sweet f*ck all other than tell the world he hurt his baby toe and couldn't throw his "big" punch. Since then what has he done to deserve a title fight? Nothing. He's a one-trick pony living off beating some over-the-hill French Cruiserweight in Paris six years ago.

I was really hoping that this idiot would actually stick to his much publicized retirement a few years ago and fade into oblivion. I don't think I've had the misfortune of watching a more arrogant, loud-mouthed and overrated fighter in all my years.

Not that he will, but I hope Fury beats Haye in the most unkind of ways.

If this thread was intended to be a David Haye "love fest" then I sincerely apologize for crashing it.

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
Fury hasn't been in the jungle.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here