Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is NSC currently the most boring it has ever been?

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Log on once or twice a day to check what is going on and currently the threads seem to have been hanging around for ages. Even then, many are covering the same old stories.
Yes, I know the lack of info from the club and being between seasons is the main reason but:yawn:
At least two weeks away on holiday coming up shortly, so will, hopefully, have much to catch up on return.

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Is it fair to criticise the board for it's content when you average about two posts a week? I mean, if you're not posting anything, how can you criticise others for not posting anything?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Log on once or twice a day to check what is going on and currently the threads seem to have been hanging around for ages. Even then, many are covering the same old stories.
Yes, I know the lack of info from the club and being between seasons is the main reason but:yawn:
At least two weeks away on holiday coming up shortly, so will, hopefully, have much to catch up on return.

You haven't read my thread then? A rollercoaster of drama and intrigue.

otk

~(.)(.)~
May 15, 2007
Leg out of the bed
I can remember it being a tad more boring on, let me think, a zillion more occasions :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Someone obviously missed the cheese grater thread.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Wait until all the kids break up from school and start posting their drivel , that is when it gets boring.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The board is most boring when there is no football? What an amazing insight.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Good news, there is a cycling thread that is slowly gathering pace before becoming a formidable binfest

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Is it fair to criticise the board for it's content when you average about two posts a week? I mean, if you're not posting anything, how can you criticise others for not posting anything?

Well said! Get up to 17,000 posts and someone might start taking notice of what you say...

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
It could be fair to say (allegedly?) that an individual opinion cannot be fully aired without a certain element of risk? i am having to check as i go? as i am not to sure,well i am,but ...........well,let's just say who knows.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I'm a little bored certainly, but i am not in the spirit or mood to blame here. My mind's a little a-blank and the roof of my brain covered in moss and mulch, and that never feels particularly satisfying. Could be the return from a holiday and the horrendously grey normalcy of life back here in these sub-gulf-stream waters. Or it could be that i need to decide to get into something again other than running and base-level escapism through film and cheap tv. Time for an impetus for change, methinks.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
For true boredom, check out the nerds posting about iPads and iPhones the other day

Yeah,some bloke called Bozza? he goes on and on about them,knows his stuff though :lolol:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here