Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Razak sent home for fighting

Nov 9, 2012
Abdul Razak has been sent home from international duty with the Ivory Coast because he had a fight with another team-mate at training. Clearly the boy still has a bit of an attitude problem..

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Great shame, as his performance against Ipswich was one of the best individual displays in a Brighton shirt......

When/If City release him, that may shake him a bit......

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Great shame, as his performance against Ipswich was one of the best individual displays in a Brighton shirt......

It was hard to believe what we were watching.
I wonder where he'd be playing and how much he'd be earning next season, had his temperament been better.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It was hard to believe what we were watching.
I wonder where he'd be playing and how much he'd be earning next season, had his temperament been better.

If he could have maintained that sort of level, he was everything we needed that season and IMO last season as well.

Monkey Man

Your support is not that great
Jan 30, 2005
Neither here nor there
Amazingly talented player. Hope he gets his head right because if he does, he will have quite a career.

Wonder what went on here at Brighton. Did he fall out with Gus because he was dropped, or was he dropped because he fell out with Gus?

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
he had a good game and a half , that was it.

Played for pompey and didnt do much either

Not going to make it

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
The story when he was down here was that one day he told Gus he couldn't come into training because he had to pick his brother up from the airport.
That, and also it was said at the time, that he liked going clubbing a bit too much.

Think he also went to Charlton on loan after us and he did a similar thing there. That didn't last long either.

Real shame as he is a terrific player. Needs to get his act together as far as self -discipline goes by the sound of it.

Philzo-93

Jan 17, 2009
North Stand

Naa, he'll always be one of those who thinks he is a bigger than the club and if the club are not going to treat him like that, then he'll be an arrogant **** and say they're wrong and find somewhere else. No time of day for them.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Shame. On his day he is a fine player. Possibly one of the finest young prospects we have had on loan at this Club.

Yes but unfortunately it was just one day!

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Naa, he'll always be one of those who thinks he is a bigger than the club and if the club are not going to treat him like that, then he'll be an arrogant **** and say they're wrong and find somewhere else. No time of day for them.

DEFINATELY Leon Knight Mark II then.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Anyone who says they are the new Yaya when they are not even in the first team squad is clearly not lacking in confidence. He may well have got his "world owes me a living" attitude during his time at the caravan park in SE25

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
If we were to loose Bridcutt, Razak would be one signing that would soften the blow as a replacement.

I really liked him and think he could boss a game in the Championship regularly

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Compared himself to Ya Ya Toure..............EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOO

EricYoung59

Jul 8, 2012

Think he's gone on out on a years loan to Russian club Anzhi. But agree with you, his cross field passes and link up play were excellent, shame he didn't have temperament to go with it.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
He is a fantastic player, when he matures. I doubt he'll get on well in Russia though. You know what I mean.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here