Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My views on the Poyet situation.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Welcome aboard, however plenty of threads you can comment on about this situation.

You are no doubt going to recieve some abuse for this Thread.

In my opinion as well as in many Albion fans eyes, Poyet would of been looked upon to be such a trustworthy, honest & innocent human being. But as the saying goes ''It's always the people that come across as the good guy who are actually the ones being naughty''. I will always have a soft spot for Gus and maybe will never get off the 'Gus bus' but sometimes you just have to take a deep breath, swallow all your bitterness and say ''Thank you very much but your time is up''. He has worked wonders with our club, brought in players I never thought I'd see week in, week out e.g. Matthew Upson, Wayne Bridge, Ole Ole Ole Vicente just to name a few. But the one question I keep asking myself is, if we didn't lose to that team in the 2nd leg of the play-off semi final and went on to do what that team we lost to did, would Gustavo Poyet still be in charge?

Whatever happens, Tony Bloom has got it all under control, I'm positive he will do the right thing and find the right man to replace GP and get us up to the Premier League. Even if it does cost a few bob.

BLOOMING ECK LOOKS LIKE A JCL CONVENTION HAS JUST ROLLED INTO NORTH STAND CHAT LAND:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here