Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Come on Albion

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Come on Albion hurry up and sort out this situation regarding Gus. I can only assume the reason it is taking so long is because of a tug of war between legal teams. If Gus goes then the less time the new manager has the less chance we have of doing something next season. HURRY UP!!!

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Everyday I come on here expecting to find a new thread with 17,453 views by 9:32am that has the big news we're all waiting for, and every day I am left disappointed.

If someone could post the quote from the film Clockwise it'd be most appreciated.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
ok here is what i think based on no sources - just using my brain - IMO

1) On going investigation is rubbish this was all concluded last week latest.
2) Club think they have cast iron case against GP for breach of contract - but dont want to sack him due to wanting compo
3) GP's Lawyers disagree
4) Both Parties waiting to see if GP gets offered a job he wants to accept
5) Stalemate
6) GP holds the Aces as he knows within about 2 weeks the club will have to act - my opinion is they will sack him if there is no offer from another club and we could be in for a lengthy legal battle.

Lets hope someone offers Gus a job or i think it could run and run. (I hope this is ok to post its just my opinion and based on no fact at all).

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Only 19 first team squad players on the books now, including the injured CMS and Hoskins :nono:

We need some signings !!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
ok here is what i think based on no sources - just using my brain - IMO

1) On going investigation is rubbish this was all concluded last week latest.
2) Club think they have cast iron case against GP for breach of contract - but dont want to sack him due to wanting compo
3) GP's Lawyers disagree
4) Both Parties waiting to see if GP gets offered a job he wants to accept
5) Stalemate
6) GP holds the Aces as he knows within about 2 weeks the club will have to act - my opinion is they will sack him if there is no offer from another club and we could be in for a lengthy legal battle.

Lets hope someone offers Gus a job or i think it could run and run. (I hope this is ok to post its just my opinion and based on no fact at all).

This in my opinion is the situation...

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
If Gus is sacked after being cleared of the alleged breaches of contract - then I will have seriously lost faith in this board.

If Gus is cleared of alleged breaches of contract - he wouldnt be sacked - that would be a very bad move by the club.

My suppostion/opinion is that he wont be cleared and therefore at some point in the future he will either leave by being offered either another job or the club will have to act as the new season approaches and sack him. If its the latter and he is sacked then i would imagine there will be a court case. Its really just a very unhappy situation for all concerned but i just cant see any alternatives at this stage.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
black squirrals

Attachments

• black squirral.jpg
    black squirral.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 35

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
everyday i come on here expecting to find a new thread with 17,453 views by 9:32am that has the big news we're all waiting for, and every day i am left disappointed.

If someone could post the quote from the film clockwise it'd be most appreciated.

groundhog day!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Everyday I come on here expecting to find a new thread with 17,453 views by 9:32am that has the big news we're all waiting for, and every day I am left disappointed.

If someone could post the quote from the film Clockwise it'd be most appreciated.

It's not the despair, Cheeky. I can take the despair. It's the hope I can't stand.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here