Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Programme collectors Help

gumbopickles

Jul 10, 2003
brighton
Hello All,

Looking for some NSC chat help. just moved house and going through my attic of old programmes. I have half in binders as below and loads all chucked in boxes. Ideally would like to put all in theses binders but have gogled, ebayed and cannot find any. Does anyone know where I could get hold of these or a site for anyone who would be selling these ?

Any help much appreciated.

View attachment BHAFC.doc

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Hello.

This is daft, I know, but have you tried the club shop ?

You're right to keep your eye on eBay, as I saw a couple on there a few months back.

I keep mine in ordinary binders, colour coded by decade, though the years when we won the league we were in are in Purple. I obviously don't have too many of those !

I've trawled through various programme sites for the Albion binders, but have never found any.

Ask Hiney.

Ask BHACHS.

And good luck with it.

maglers

Apr 26, 2011
Hello All,

Looking for some NSC chat help. just moved house and going through my attic of old programmes. I have half in binders as below and loads all chucked in boxes. Ideally would like to put all in theses binders but have gogled, ebayed and cannot find any. Does anyone know where I could get hold of these or a site for anyone who would be selling these ?

Any help much appreciated.

View attachment 43720

Have you tried googling?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I have lots of programme binders -with Goldstone and Withdean era crests - that I'm willing to sell.

gumbopickles

Jul 10, 2003
brighton
Thank you all for the responses. I have double checked the club shop online and can't see any but will give them a call as if they had some on the concourse they must have some left. If not i may take you up on your offer Goldstone rapper. Can you send me a picture of these binders you have and what you would want for them. Feel free to PM me if that is easier.

thanks again

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Thank you all for the responses. I have double checked the club shop online and can't see any but will give them a call as if they had some on the concourse they must have some left. If not i may take you up on your offer Goldstone rapper. Can you send me a picture of these binders you have and what you would want for them. Feel free to PM me if that is easier.

thanks again

I'll wait until daylight again to take a few photos.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

thanks again

http://www.seagullsdirect.co.uk/stationery/programme-binder

:thumbsup:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Thanks for waiting. Here are some photos....

binder5.jpg

binder2.jpg

binder3.jpg

binder4.jpg

I'm happy to sell the Goldstone era binders for £8 each (there are four of them - 2 each size) and the Withdean era ones for £5 each.

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here