Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Neil Warnock....would you?

gravnast

Nov 13, 2012
I know he is ex Palarse but he is the sort of manager to get us out of the championship. Would he come here and what are peoples thoughts on him? I know he is not everyones cup of tea but he has been there and got the t-shirt regarding promotion

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
No. He's an absolute dinosaur. Nothing to do with Palace it is just because he ruins the game of football

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Would completely undo all the work that Gus did in the last three years with getting the club to play passing possession football, all the way down to the under 8's. We came so close to promotion to the Premier League, why on earth would we want to completely change everything and start again?

SouthCoastOwl

May 23, 2013
Vaux Sur Seine
I'm sorry he's a pig, and if that piggie turns up they'll be a spare seat in the West Upper.

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
I know he is ex Palarse but he is the sort of manager to get us out of the championship. Would he come here and what are peoples thoughts on him? I know he is not everyones cup of tea but he has been there and got the t-shirt regarding promotion

Please behave.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
He is the one person who would stop me going. Absolutely hate the way he sets his team up to surround the ref in a 'he can't book us all' way.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I thought this was going to be a thread for the ladies. I was looking forward to a healthy discussion about why they would or wouldn't "do" Colin Wanker. Boring.

Stainsey

Mar 25, 2009
No Way - However, I am sure I read somewhere once that Warnock said that The Albion was one of the Clubs he had always wanted
to manage. No idea why as he no connection with the Club or area ?

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham

Not bad....do you know any other jokes...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here