Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
£580 would buy you....
1) About 2 hours of a Barristers time.
2) About 3 hours of a Solicitors time.
3) About 5 visits to a hooker.
4) Nearly 300 pints in a Wetherspoons.
5) A decent seat at the Amex.
6) About 1500 cans of Coke from a Cash and Carry.
7) Sky for 12 months + TV licence + bag of crisps from Tesco.
8) 58 x £10 scratchcards to try and win £4million.
9) About 15 visits to a chiropractor to get your back sorted.
10)585 visits to MacDonalds for their 99p special. ( Put the 85p change in the charity box )

That's GBP 47 less than my seat at Falmer and they are in the division above. Hardly poor-value.

A wooden seat in a piss riddled stand - hardly good - value?

However, it does make you wonder what price increases we would have had had we reached the promised land.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
£580 for a load of teams we've played in the last two years - Arsenal, Newcastle(beaten twice), Liverpool(x2) Chelsea (beaten) Sunderland(beaten), Spurs, and a load of teams you wouldn't bother watching if they were playing in your back garden - Fulham, Stoke, West Brom, Cardiff, Swansea, Hull, Norwich.

bucky777

May 20, 2013
Welcome to NSC bucky - now feck off back to the BBS.:tosser:

Brighton through and through mate.

Been reading this board for years. Been a user once before (sorry mods - forgot username)

My name is Sam Bucknell. In my 50s. Live on Ditching Road. Been a season ticket holder 15 of the last 20 years. Went to all homes and all but 3 away games this season.

Loads of members can verify this and know me very well personally.

I ****ing hate Palace but your post a ****ing cringe worthy mate.
They are full of plastics yes as is all clubs, but IMO our fans are even worse.

Im glad we have a new stadium and its nearly full every week and wouldnt change our long term situation for Palaces. But where the **** were all these fans before, or when we play Barnsley or Hull away? Considering we have one of the highest home supports I bet we also have one of the lowest. Sorry but thats plastic, and I dont and probably neither do Palace give a shit.

Your new threads about Palace every other day are boring just get over it you just make us look like bitter tools. Its nearly as bad as all the bullshit 'ITK'ers on these boards.

P.S Im sorry to have a go at a fellow Brighton fan but please just give it a rest mate. If you know I am feel free to say hello and il buy you a pint (at Yeovil away :) )

WhingForPresident

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough

Been reading this board for years. Been a user once before (sorry mods - forgot username)

My name is Sam Bucknell. In my 50s. Live on Ditching Road. Been a season ticket holder 15 of the last 20 years. Went to all homes and all but 3 away games this season.

Im glad we have a new stadium and its nearly full every week and wouldnt change our long term situation for Palaces. But where the **** were all these fans before, or when we play Barnsley or Hull away? Considering we have one of the highest home supports I bet we also have one of the lowest. Sorry but thats plastic, and I dont and probably neither do Palace give a shit.

Your new threads about Palace every other day are boring just get over it you just make us look like bitter tools. Its nearly as bad as all the bullshit 'ITK'ers on these boards.

P.S Im sorry to have a go at a fellow Brighton fan but please just give it a rest mate. If you know I am feel free to say hello and il buy you a pint (at Yeovil away :) )

Don't bother even responding to it mate, bloke is a trolling tosser.

bucky777

May 20, 2013

Weird isnt it.

Although not as often anymore I come on these boards every now and then and never bother posting. No idea why I did to respond to this guy, feel a bit harsh now! Guess I was just pissed seeing another boring thread by him!

He should probably go and support a club like Arsenal, they sell out 60k every week! WOW. :drool:

Sorry mate I misread your post - good to read your support for the Albion and that you're local - one downside of the Amex is the rise of our "distant" fans.:thumbsup:

It was a genuine thread , shocked at the price of the worst seats in the worst stand in Prem/Championship.

If you don't like my occasional threads then don't read them - there's plenty of other shit on this board to entertain all. Really can't understand people who just troll about moaning at others and slagging off Albion fans.

As for Arsenal - you can stuff them up your West Stand Upper.

bucky777

May 20, 2013
Sorry mate I misread your post - good to read your support for the Albion and that you're local - one downside of the Amex is the rise of our "distant" fans.:thumbsup:

It was a genuine thread , shocked at the price of the worst seats in the worst stand in Prem/Championship.

If you don't like my occasional threads then don't read them - there's plenty of other shit on this board to entertain all. Really can't understand people who just troll about moaning at others and slagging off Albion fans.

As for Arsenal - you can stuff them up your West Stand Upper.

Apologies for the rant. Nothing personal. Just so much rubbish on here at the moment, much worse than this so dont worry!

Every club has plastics, including us, including Palace. If they ever move from that dump they will pick up an extra 5-10k fans no doubt too. Just winds me up some guy sitting behind me in the West checking the Chelsea scores ffs. Shouldnt let it get to me ha

All in all I like the fact we are similar sized clubs its what makes our rivalry special. Going to be lots of ups and downs in the next few years i promise.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here