Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

cruise ship to be named by kate Middleton. (VIDEO)

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
It's pretty huge!

Capacity 3,600!

Intricate details here (PDF file)

This is actually one of the middle size ships being launched now. NCL Epic has 6000 people on board, Independance of the seas 6500 and the new royal Caribbean ship that has virtual balconies for inside cabins is around 8000 people. We prefer ships around 2000 people on board!

Princess cruises are pretty good, but we prefer celebrity cruises...although we are on PandO Azura around the fiords end of. July

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I wouldn't say moronic. I'm not sure I would want to spend a holiday with 4,000 other people though.

As an aside, caravanning can be very cool. I assume you mean pitching at a campsite and not just hitting the open road and parking anywhere you please.

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
This is actually one of the middle size ships being launched now. NCL Epic has 6000 people on board, Independance of the seas 6500 and the new royal Caribbean ship that has virtual balconies for inside cabins is around 8000 people. We prefer ships around 2000 people on board!

Princess cruises are pretty good, but we prefer celebrity cruises...although we are on PandO Azura around the fiords end of. July

Very nice. We just came back from a cruise on Ventura, sister ship to Azura and it was so lovely I immediately booked up on Arcadia to Iceland and the Fjords on 7th July

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

I was on the Azura a couple of months ago. Really nice ship, would definitely go on her again, plus they do a lovely 'Vespa' cocktail at the Blue Bar. :whisky:

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Very nice. We just came back from a cruise on Ventura, sister ship to Azura and it was so lovely I immediately booked up on Arcadia to Iceland and the Fjords on 7th July
Sprogs....get some sea time in...when I joined the Navy it was men of steel and ships of wood....now it's men of wood and ships of steel...
Lol!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Didn't Kate change her surname when she married?

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I was on the Azura a couple of months ago. Really nice ship, would definitely go on her again, plus they do a lovely 'Vespa' cocktail at the Blue Bar. :whisky:

I love that feeling of being so stuffed I can just about make it to the theatre and force down a cocktail while we wait for the show to start.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Me and Mrs Squiggsy are off to the Fjords / North Cape on the Carribean Princess next Monday.:smile:

Hi squiggsy. Let us know you get on...it was Brett and Dave who got us going on this..lol

The royal princess looks nice....but the stuff they keep showing on the telly now looks like the spa, which princess charge quite a bit extra for. We tend to use the spa's if the port we visit isn't interesting as most Americans get off leaving it nice and quiet and you get a discount on the spa.

Looking forward to seeing azura as never been on a purely British ship and I would have assumed there won't be masses of kids on there as the fiords are not that attractive to families. We have done a ship visit whilst it was in port( they are a good way of seeing a ship and you get a decent meal out of it etc) sadly we have done around 11 of these from holland america in Dover to queen Mary in Southampton.....didn't think the Cunard was all that to be honest!
Ms

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here