Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Gus to Swansea???

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Looks like Swansea and Laudrup could be parting company very soon. Gus is an obvious candidate. I think this could be the one.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I'd be amazed if he even got offered an interview at Swansea. I thought they played fast, attacking football?

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Looks like Swansea and Laudrup could be parting company very soon. Gus is an obvious candidate. I think this could be the one.

Out of all the Gus to ...... threads I must concur this being the likeliest one yet.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Because he is questioning their spending policy, saying they lack ambition. Which is quite ironic really if they are interested in Poyet. Would only end one way.

Exactly my thought too. Gus could be Laudrup mark 2 at Swansea.

On the other hand you would suspect Swansea should have a bigger transfer budget than us, given the forthcoming hike in Prem. money so maybe Gus will feel differently.

Brighton Mod

Its All Too Beautiful
Actually becoming tired of managers complaining about money not being available, show me a manager who has spent a lot who has had consistent success? Its now becoming an excuse for failure to manage, coach and set strategy. If Gus goes he should look back a rue the fantastic opportunity he had here, because had he got it right this year we would have been in the prem, but I suspect, not even that would have been good enough for him. Never forget the 45 minutes absence against Burnley last year, the mans character.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
As good as Laudrup is, don't think we should touch him with a barge pole if he comes with an agent that wants to take too much control outside his remit!

Creaky

Mar 26, 2013
Hookwood - Nr Horley
Actually becoming tired of managers complaining about money not being available, show me a manager who has spent a lot who has had consistent success? Its now becoming an excuse for failure to manage, coach and set strategy. If Gus goes he should look back a rue the fantastic opportunity he had here, because had he got it right this year we would have been in the prem, but I suspect, not even that would have been good enough for him. Never forget the 45 minutes absence against Burnley last year, the mans character.

José Mourinho

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here