Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

A Little Help Needed For my Son's Football Team

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
My son plays for Westfield Youth team near Hastings. Since the changes to the goals and pitch sizes the U11's team's home games have been in Bexhill 6 miles away. This has caused problems added to which its hardly a village team any more. Added to this the younger teams were playing at the village school but due to redevelopment this has now gone. Anyway a bit like our return to Withdean the youth teams have been given a lifeline back in the village. A local chap is allowing them to play in his garden (yes it's that large) but we have had to have it ploughed, graded and seeded. We have got a grant for the two sets of goals needed and thankfully the grass is now growing. Our fund raising is going into overdrive!!

This is where you kind lot come in, if anyone has an old ride on mower they would like to donate please pm me? We have applied for a grant but will not hear for three months, so need a mower now. Secondly and to the point I've applied for a grant at marsmilk for some netting to along the roadside. Believe me this is necessary. You can vote for my application on the link below. Many thanks.

http://www.marsmilk.com/fund/westfield-u12-s-fc

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Are you u11 this season or next?

Edit I must learn to read properly!! Voted :)

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
U12 next season

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
My cat eats grass. You can borrow him every week.

I have thought about putting my sheep on it but whilst their deposits are good for the grass some of the parents might disagree!!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
We hired one for our home pitches...£180 for a weekend and well worth it. Although we are looking to buy a second hand one aswell once we have storage.

I think your aspirations might be higher than ours we only want a small ride on (seen them for £400+ on ebay)

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Done, can't beat abit of NSC vote rigging

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Many thanks all

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patreon
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Good luck with this. A couple of thoughts

1) why not apply to REMF for your mower? They donate money to local football related things
2) I reckon you could get the money from here if you set up a donation website. I'd be willing to donate a few quid and I'm sure others would.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here