Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Poogate latest

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
A Palace fan stoppped me on the street earlier this week and said he had heard through Albion contacts that a culprit had been ID'd and would be "Nammed and shamed" shortly.

Ant truth to that smear?

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
A Palace fan stoppped me on the street earlier this week and said he had heard through Albion contacts that a culprit had been ID'd and would be "Nammed and shamed" shortly.

Ant truth to that smear?

Might have made a smear on the side if the toilet cubicle.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Very interesting. So much so that this thread probably has seconds to live.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Ant truth to that smear?

''A palace fan stopped you in the street''....i think i will stop there

Maximus

Jul 24, 2007
Brighton
The club said that the investigation was over, and the culprit was not found. So I doubt there's any truth in this.

Outrage at selhurst park as someone has cleaned around all the shit in the dressing room. " It was disgusting" cried palace manager Ian hollowgay. " there was a clean patch of tile warehouse tiles on display, where once it was piled in excrement" bemoaned the balding cider gimp" We pride ourselves on this shit hole and I can assure you this will never happen again" as he smeared his arse beard over the fine glassy glaze. Oatweigh the golden Labrador puppy soon saw that things were back to normal!

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
If you're getting stopped in the street and asked this sort of stuff I guess you need to use a different street

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Your source is inaccurate. But we all know that i'm unable to say why!

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

Ant truth to that smear?

Doesn't ring true for me , now if you had said the Palace fan was laying tarmac on your drive it would have been believable.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This incident is now consigned to the archives. The club will never elaborate on it so what is the point in bringing it up again ? Forget it and move on.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I know the truth but am also unable to tell. Anyone else?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I didn't know we had a large fan base in Ireland? You're so knowledgable SOG.

Nah , I was on about the Sarf London ****** who have to do a few dodgy deals to afford a season ticket at Smellhurst that you would call a NCL

Did you meet the Palace fan here ?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1371059435298.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1371059435298.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 3,160

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Many many people know more about this incident but many have decided to remain silent because it could jeopodise good peoples contracts or careers and thus livelihoods. But suggesting you got stopped in the street? No one got stopped in the street...thats just odd 'hi my name is Mr Smith I am a palace fan, are you a Brighton fan by chance sir?'

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here