Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ground Zero

Barrow Boy

NSC Patreon
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Just back from trip to NYC, visited Ground Zero last Friday to pay our respects. Actually found it very moving (more than I thought I would) and got quite choked when I found Robert's name on the North Tower memorial. Puts all the controversy and histeria (by some people) about the Albion over the last few weeks incidents into perspective. At least we are all alive to witness what's gone/going on with the club at the moment.

DSCN0195 - Copy.JPG

DSCN0201 - Copy.JPG

Barrow Boy

NSC Patreon
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
There is also a sports bar near the MSG with one of the REMF match shirts with Eaton on the back hanging above the bar.

Foleys Bar, we went in for a quick drink and ended up staying 2 hours! This is right next to the ESB if it's the one you mean.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Foleys Bar, we went in for a quick drink and ended up staying 2 hours! This is right next to the ESB if it's the one you mean.

:drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

It is indeed. The framed shirt was given to Sean the owner by a friend who sadly died of cancer but was a Brighton fan (I think). The REMF one should still be up somewhere and there is also a white one from the Palace win a few years back in there.

Did Sean's dad explain about how the toilets at Foleys come from the building which was knocked down to make way for the Empire State Building (or something like that anyway...).

Barrow Boy

NSC Patreon
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
It is indeed. The framed shirt was given to Sean the owner by a friend who sadly died of cancer but was a Brighton fan (I think). The REMF one should still be up somewhere and there is also a white one from the Palace win a few years back in there.

Did Sean's dad explain about how the toilets at Foleys come from the building which was knocked down to make way for the Empire State Building (or something like that anyway...).

We didn't get to meet Sean, but were well looked after by one of the barmen (Nathan) who introduced me to several of the local beers, just wish I could remember what they were! :lol:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here