Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

US Open

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Anyone else looking forward to the toughest challenge in golf starting tomorrow at 2pm exclusively on Sky Sports??

Should be a rip-snorter of an event, this event seperates the men from the boys and is a true test of a golfers quality and skill.

Got to be Tiger for me to win this, after the vile racist comments made by Garcia it would be fitting that he once again proves his place as the very best there's ever been in this sport. I do worry for the reaction Sergio will get from a very angry American audience, perhaps if he has been given a 10 tournament ban it would have allowed the situation to be diffused.

Who is your money on??

Anyone else looking forward to the toughest challenge in golf starting tomorrow at 2pm exclusively on Sky Sports??

Should be a rip-snorter of an event, this event seperates the men from the boys and is a true test of a golfers quality and skill.

Got to be Tiger for me to win this, after the vile racist comments made by Garcia it would be fitting that he once again proves his place as the very best there's ever been in this sport. I do worry for the reaction Sergio will get from a very angry American audience, perhaps if he has been given a 10 tournament ban it would have allowed the situation to be diffused.

Who is your money on??

But Tiger likes fried chicken, he's even said so in the past.

European winner for me this year. McDowell maybe.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
But Tiger likes fried chicken, he's even said so in the past.

European winner for me this year. McDowell maybe.

hE DOES INDEED BUT PEOPLE LOVE A BANDWAGGON TO JUMP ON.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I am reliably informed by the American experts, I listen too.
This Open will be soooo low scoring, the 63 score record is in doubt.

Apparently it's so wet there, the rough won't come into play, and the greens will be like dart boards.

With that in mind, I couldn't get 'lowest score' odds from Sky, so I had a very small bet on there being an Albatross (the odds were shockingly low), and a small bet on Tiger getting an Albatross, as that was 100/1.

Fill you boots, chaps, Stat has spoken.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Gmac, poults (as it is short) and mannesaro having a fiver ew. A small bit on snedkar too.

Would quite like woods to win though.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
My outsiders, hopefully one can get a place to make me a profit!

B Van Pelt
A Cabrera
N Colsaerts
T Olesen
T Jaidee
J Spieth

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Dustin Johnson, Luke Donald and Kj choi for me

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Poulter 100/1
Els 80/1
Cabrera 80/1
Harrington 80/1
Mannesero 66/1

And 1 other i have forgotten, odds wise its madness for previous major winners

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Ive plumped for

Adam Scott 22/1
Matt Kuchar 22/1
Ian Poulter 33/1
Lee Westwood 33/1
Brandt Snedeker 40/1

All e/w

I'm off work with a busted foot so am settled down on the sofa to watch it all afternoon and play is suspended:censored::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Ive plumped for

Adam Scott 22/1
Matt Kuchar 22/1
Ian Poulter 33/1
Lee Westwood 33/1
Brandt Snedeker 40/1

All e/w

I'm off work with a busted foot so am settled down on the sofa to watch it all afternoon and play is suspended:censored::rant::rant::rant::rant:

... as is your foot, I presume

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
Yup, been laying on the sofa with my foot elevated since Friday.

I'm going insane being housebound. I never sit still for more than an hour at any time, and it's driving me mad. Stupid weak foot. Fine for a couple of months then my ligaments just give out. Been happening for the last 5 years now. NHS won't do naff all to help. Just get sent home with anti inflammatories and told to stay off it. Doesn't help with work though. My boss is doing his nut too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here