Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Shocking video - Argentinian throws dog into a fence at match

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
What a dick. The fans didn't take to kindly to it either. Unless it was the dog they were calling a son of a bitch.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Sadly this is how some countries and people regard animals. It is clear he was trying to throw it over the fence but did not have the strength to do it. It sickens me but I have seen too much animal cruelty and am desensitised to a certain extent now.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I think it was brave to pick the dog up, he held it by the throat so it could not bite him and makes sense as stray dogs do have rabies in south america. His choice of throwing it leaves a little to be desired, he was clearly not thinking and wanted to get on with the game, there seems to fences all the way round the pitch to stop hooligans even at what appears a low level game. I may get shot down for these comments.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think it was brave to pick the dog up, he held it by the throat so it could not bite him and makes sense as stray dogs do have rabies in south america. His choice of throwing it leaves a little to be desired, he was clearly not thinking and wanted to get on with the game, there seems to fences all the way round the pitch to stop hooligans even at what appears a low level game. I may get shot down for these comments.

Trying to hurl it over a 12 foot fence possibly killing or seriously injuring it was brave ? It don't think it was some sort of heroic act for his fellow players, it was because the Dog was a nuisance and he wanted to get on with the game. Strange World we live in now.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Looks like some sort of park game!

To be fair I'm sure he was trying to thow it into the crowd, not at the fence. I think he just misjudged it a bit :facepalm:

Ok, then.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Trying to hurl it over a 12 foot fence possibly killing or seriously injuring it was brave ? It don't think it was some sort of heroic act for his fellow players, it was because the Dog was a nuisance and he wanted to get on with the game. Strange World we live in now.

Uncle I know you dont like me and look for everything I post and try to see the bad in everything, but where did I say he was brave for trying to throw it over the fence.

I said "His choice of throwing it leaves a little to be desired" which was being sarcastic.

What I did say was "it was brave to pick the dog up, he held it by the throat so it could not bite him and makes sense as stray dogs do have rabies in south america" which I think it was. We can agree to disagree on that bit.

No way in my post do I condone his choice of actions for attemting to throw the dog over the fence it was very ill judged and I like very decent human being I am like you against animal cruelty, so please dont suggest I am that is all I ask.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom

Its obvious there wasn't anything malicious in it, however, it's a 12 ft fence, and it would take a lot to launch anything over it, let alone an animal, why not usher the dog to an exit? Guy got what he deserved

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Uncle I know you dont like me and look for everything I post and try to see the bad in everything, but where did I say he was brave for trying to throw it over the fence.

I said "His choice of throwing it leaves a little to be desired" which was being sarcastic.

What I did say was "it was brave to pick the dog up, he held it by the throat so it could not bite him and makes sense as stray dogs do have rabies in south america" which I think it was. We can agree to disagree on that bit.

No way in my post do I condone his choice of actions for attemting to throw the dog over the fence it was very ill judged and I like very decent human being I am like you against animal cruelty, so please dont suggest I am that is all I ask.

Fair enough. I do think a lot of humanity do not give a toss about other creatures and to a lot of people it will be " what's the fuss ? " Still my point of view, others are free to have theirs.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Its obvious there wasn't anything malicious in it, however, it's a 12 ft fence, and it would take a lot to launch anything over it, let alone an animal, why not usher the dog to an exit? Guy got what he deserved

If that fence is twelve feet tall then the average spectator must stand at least 10ft tall. The story is unpleasant enough without the need for exaggeration to make it appear even worse.

yU7btdL.png

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Rubbish throwing....he should have used a hammer throwers spin, spin, spin and release technique. The dog would have cleared the fence easily. Unless its head fell off.

What?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
If that fence is twelve feet tall then the average spectator must stand at least 10ft tall. The story is unpleasant enough without the need for exaggeration to make it appear even worse.

yU7btdL.png

It is probably about 8 feet. You are right.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here