Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Norwich at home?

thedeadone

Jan 17, 2005
West Sussex
Its all about ticket price for me if its the same as last years chelsea game then no.But if it the same as the Reading game yes.

C17BHA

Feb 24, 2009
I will be going to every home game next season including friendlies, Capital One Cup, FA Cup, League Games for the foreseeable future and irrespective of price. True fan.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I will be going to every home game next season including friendlies, Capital One Cup, FA Cup, League Games for the foreseeable future and irrespective of price. True fan.

blimey..give that man a medal. he thinks he deserves it

Quinney

Aug 3, 2009
Hastings
Will probably go, would hope there's a deal for going to the Roma (allegedly) game and Norwich game. £25-£30 for both would be about right.

ada4bha

Jan 27, 2010

I'll be doing the same because it's all part of the 1901 package ... i'll get my free programme and free half-time tea at each and every one of them too ... not because i'm a true fan (i do try my best) but because i've paid for them already and don't like to waste money

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I'll be doing the same because it's all part of the 1901 package ... i'll get my free programme and free half-time tea at each and every one of them too ... not because i'm a true fan (i do try my best) but because i've paid for them already and don't like to waste money

???

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here