Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]344718129823375360[/tweet]

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
This is hilarious news, the Aussies can't seem to open a door without walking in to a broom cupboard ! First the disastrous " Homework " fiasco, then the lack of right handed batsmen,the ongoing injury to Clarke and the selectors obsession with picking players called Mitchell and now this !..... Warner has previous for "Twattering" so he is well and truly on the carpet now.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
I can't see this making for a more exciting series though - the Aussies are too short of batsmen as it is!

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Crikey. If you want handbags look on the MLB baseball site and watch the Dodgers v the Demonbacks.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Without Warner & Clarke this 11 is the weakest team Australia have fielded in my lifetime. Only Watson would make the current England ODI setup & England are no great shakes.

What price are New Zealand to win today?

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I can't believe most fans and the media seemed to spend the Test series against NZ dismissing them as merely the warm-up act of the summer. I actually think NZ are a reasonable team. Australia on the other hand are a total shambles. I think we have already had our biggest test of the summer from NZ. The Ashes will be a minimum of 3-0, but if the weather is good then 5-0 is on.

Warne and Ponting will be playing by the 3rd Test.

teaboy

Jul 5, 2003
My house
Without Warner & Clarke this 11 is the weakest team Australia have fielded in my lifetime. Only Watson would make the current England ODI setup & England are no great shakes.

What price are New Zealand to win today?

Well, Watson's out already...

knocky1

Jan 20, 2010
Chris Rogers could be called up from Middlesex for Ashes. 35+ years and 161 not out against McGoffin last week...........

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I can't believe most fans and the media seemed to spend the Test series against NZ dismissing them as merely the warm-up act of the summer. I actually think NZ are a reasonable team. Australia on the other hand are a total shambles. I think we have already had our biggest test of the summer from NZ. The Ashes will be a minimum of 3-0, but if the weather is good then 5-0 is on.

Indeed. Rutherford, Williamson, Taylor, McCullum and Guptil would all get in the convicts' test and ODI sides

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Chris Rogers could be called up from Middlesex for Ashes. 35+ years and 161 not out against McGoffin last week...........

He is in their test squad already I thought

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here