Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

O/t Daybreak shows us all that's wrong in this country

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
38 year old mother of 7 Clare Bache says she cannot live on less than £32,000 a year benefits, call me old fashioned but once I'd checked that it wasn't 1st April, I watched bewildered, Lorraine and Aled looked concerned but ffs how have we let it get this bad?

How much do the father or fathers of the 7 contribute?

What example is she, and the aforementioned fathers, is she setting to those 7 kids?

Had enough money for two tattoos on her forearms!

Jan 30, 2008
38 year old mother of 7 Clare Bache says she cannot live on less than £32,000 a year benefits, call me old fashioned but once I'd checked that it wasn't 1st April, I watched bewildered, Lorraine and Aled looked concerned but ffs how have we let it get this bad?

What example is she, and the aforementioned fathers, is she setting to those 7 kids?

lay on your back and think of ENGLAND :angry:
regards
DR

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
This is why we need more Polish immigrants in this country. Need to learn that work ethic.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
How typical of people in the country is someone like that? Really?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
While the story is an example of the huge amount we waste on benefits, I'd respectfully suggest the country being infiltrated by uncaring jobsworths such as in the story below drags us down far deeper.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-devon-22855011

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing

Was she fat. That would get my goat.........if she was fat.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
One's enough isn't it?

How many NSCers with young families work 40 hours a week for less?

Well, yes, one murderer is one murderer too many too unfortunately. People like this exist.

I'm just suggesting we get a bit of perspective with these stories that we seem to be bombarded with by the media. Personally I don't think people like that are representative of the UK and I'm not going to get angry over it. It's the kids I feel sorry for.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This is why we need more Polish immigrants in this country. Need to learn that work ethic.

I love the Poles. Best nation and people on the planet. Very hard working, a great life attitude. We need MORE of them here.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I love the Poles. Best nation and people on the planet. Very hard working, a great life attitude. We need MORE of them here.

How many Poles do you know, US? Just interested.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
And then there's Jeremy Kyle. If they had an IQ test to get in, then the stage would be deserted.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Gave up watching itv breakfast years ago, what makes me angry is that they get these people and politicians on the sofa and either ask them really weak questions or allow them to talk their lies without a reasonable reply and then run out of time. I want them slaughtered but they never are.

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006

I happen to like the Poles too, however it does get my goat when we prejudice against the vast majority of hard working Englishman, if I could be bothered to get really offended I might even accuse some of racism when suggesting that Eastern Europe have this wonderful work ethic.

Have you been to eastern europe, most of its frigging falling down and you cannot the most basic of sanitation, work ethic my arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here