Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

My daughter will be in bloody Palace class at her new school from September ....

D

Deleted User X18H

.... talk about adding insult to recent injury. Pissed me off nearly as much as all the northern accents in the classroom (the other parents) I didn't shout up the Alamo , I shouted 'Save The Brightonian' though I fear it's too late.

bravohotelalpha

Jan 23, 2011
Good Old Sussex By The Sea
.... talk about adding insult to recent injury. Pissed me off nearly as much as all the northern accents in the classroom (the other parents) I didn't shout up the Alamo , I shouted 'Save The Brightonian' though I fear it's too late.

Just tell us which school in Brighton is going to have a class called palace (if I have understood you correctly) and we can all go along and get it sorted !

Ps which school in Brighton is full of northern accents ??

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Jesus, that specious cockbrained carpetbagging flagwaving selfflagelatting biscuitkissing hoveloving oxygenwasting bandwidthhogging atentionseeking peanutrubbing applecrunching tarpaulinfluffing clifflicking beanbobbing elbowbending lifesapping greenbrowning donkeyloving pearswapper hovebornandbred still HASN'T been suspended? That's the most embarrassing FACT of all.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Timmy obviously hasn't worked out the class is probably named after the pier ???

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Hove Bed&Breakfast posts more incomprehensible drivel, shock. :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here