Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Xbox one or playstation 4?

With the positives swaying people to ps4, will u stay loyal to your Xbox or come to ps4?

• Total voters

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
With some differences between the two but the positives swaying towards the ps4 will you Xbox users stay loyal to the money grabbers or come to the dark side? Which will you choose?

1. Xbox one
2. Playstation 4
3. What's a games console?
4. None, my wife won't let me.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
For me it's playstation as always mainly because online is free where as the Xbox one is forcing users to go online but you have to pay for it!

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

albie_noobs

Jul 25, 2011
Newhaven
Just pre-ordered a PS4, trust me the novelty of waving your arms and shouting at the telly will soon wear off, just ask anyone that owns a Kinect!
Price will also be a big factor

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
PS4. I've always been a Playstation guy. Besides, the more Microsoft has said about the Xbone the more likely I am to get a PS4

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
I've had every Playstation up till now, previously because of their exclusive games, but going on what's been announced at E3 over the last few hours, there will be a LOT of previous Xbox fans switching allegiances. Microsoft have completely shot themselves in the foot with their new hardware, in several areas. I'd also be amazed if they didn't rethink and change some elements, otherwise they are in danger of being completely outsold.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
I've had every Playstation up till now, previously because of their exclusive games, but going on what's been announced at E3 over the last few hours, there will be a LOT of previous Xbox fans switching allegiances. Microsoft have completely shot themselves in the foot with their new hardware, in several areas. I'd also be amazed if they didn't rethink and change some elements, otherwise they are in danger of being completely outsold.

Yeh i thought the same, if they dont re think this could be it for them

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Microsoft are going to have to go back to the drawing board. Trying to prise every last penny out of their games will definitely take it's toll in the long run.

I'm very interested in seeing what happens with the Steam Box

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
PS4.

Cheaper, better hardware, no restrictions on games published by Sony, games will be region free (reported on Polygon).

Apart from the PR nightmare Microsoft has gotten themselves into with the whole online check thing and the restrictions on used games I just don't care for how the Xbox One is being marketed as a media centre that happens to play games.

I've got a media centre already. I want a games console.

Definitely Sony.

SuperBrighton

Apr 18, 2012
Hove
PS4.

Cheaper, better hardware, no restrictions on games published by Sony, games will be region free (reported on Polygon).

Apart from the PR nightmare Microsoft has gotten themselves into with the whole online check thing and the restrictions on used games I just don't care for how the Xbox One is being marketed as a media centre that happens to play games.

I've got a media centre already. I want a games console.

Definitely Sony.

This. Plus I've always been playstation.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I'm lazy/can't remember the web address for Google, does anyone know if either will play Blu Ray? That was another reason why I plumped for the PS3.

I think both will. PS4 definitely will but I'm pretty sure the Xbone will too

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
minor playstation fanboy, cause they did better stuff (i really wanted the Cell arcithecture to rule, its so technically much much better), so no other option than PS4 here.

i understand half of what MS is doing, the home entertainment device was always the whole purpose of them getting into consoles (a stated aim of Gates iirc), but the other half of always connected and resticting games is mindboggling stupid if the other guy isnt doing the same. i wouldnt be at all surprised if one or both of those is dropped before the end of the year.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here