Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Albion in Madrid - Bernabéu tour

mike79

Sep 28, 2005
Bournemouth
very good tour, went a few weeks ago, was fine without a giude

and as a norwich fan, can't wait to see us at the amex next month!

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
very good tour, went a few weeks ago, was fine without a giude

and as a norwich fan, can't wait to see us at the amex next month!

I'm glad someone's excited about that fixture!

;-)

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I'd imagine £20 for a friendly

Bernabéu tour is 19 euros a pop, we called them this morning trying to arrange a discount for a group of us along with an English speaking guide but it's all run by ticketmaster, and consequently no human beings to talk to. So we emailed the club instead.

Who's up for it if we can get a good deal? Wherever you are staying it's easy to get to, either plenty of parking or there's a metro station right outside.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Bernabéu tour is 19 euros a pop, we called them this morning trying to arrange a discount for a group of us along with an English speaking guide but it's all run by ticketmaster, and consequently no human beings to talk to. So we emailed the club instead.

Who's up for it if we can get a good deal? Wherever you are staying it's easy to get to, either plenty of parking or there's a metro station right outside.

When is your deadline? Just trying to persuade my wife that having come back from Italy the week before, that it would be a great idea for myself and my son to go away on our own.

When is your deadline? Just trying to persuade my wife that having come back from Italy the week before, that it would be a great idea for myself and my son to go away on our own.

I don't think there's any rush I haven't heard back from real Madrid yet.

Actually, forget that, I've just had an email. They can do a tour with an English speaking guide for 24 euros a head assuming we can raise 20 people. And they'll let us have a kickabout on the pitch as well, although I may have mistranslated this.

So anybody who fancies this please let me know.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I don't think there's any rush I haven't heard back from real Madrid yet.

Actually, forget that, I've just had an email. They can do a tour with an English speaking guide for 24 euros a head assuming we can raise 20 people. And they'll let us have a kickabout on the pitch as well, although I may have mistranslated this.

So anybody who fancies this please let me know.

Thanks will confirm either way by PM.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Bit confused about the transfers. I assume they are from the nearest spanish airport. Anyone confirm?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here