Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds after signing their 3rd new striker during the summer recess...

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
.... according to the Mail today.
People say no need to worry about getting in players yet as they are all on holiday.
However, their agents are still working tying up deals and can get hold of their clients in an instant with
modern communications.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
100% correct. The suspensions have already eaten into our prep time for next season, but I'm sure TB is aware of this.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
According to the YEP , Leeds are after 5 players to strengthen the team , Matt Smith who has signed from Oldham is a 6'6" striker.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I thought the club were still active in the transfer market and if we buy anyone I assume we will be informed as normal

Active, but with one (vital) hand tied behind our back.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Noel Hunt will be a good signing.... Matt Smith certainly won't!!!!! I do think Leeds could be real challengers this year though. Getting McDermott in right at end of last season will give the best opportunity to asses squad and make signings. Anyone know what odds Leeds are for title this season?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I thought the club were still active in the transfer market and if we buy anyone I assume we will be informed as normal

Man city have spent several millions already, and they have no manager, I'm really not too worried that we haven't got an active manager in place at the moment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here