Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Some MASSIVE news en route from 6pm onwards.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Hah what timing for it! You should've just kept saying massive announcement at 6pm up until just before, then at 5.59pm mention that it was Apple, and shut the site down.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Be interesting to see what Jony Ive has been up to with iOS. The mockups I've seen so far look like shit, so hoping he'll give it all a well needed spruce up along with some nice new features.

Also, big E3 presentations today afterwards! :)

... What time will you be shutting down NSC?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Be interesting to see what Jony Ive has been up to with iOS. The mockups I've seen so far look like shit, so hoping he'll give it all a well needed spruce up along with some nice new features.

Is that all we're expecting today Apple wise? Also, did you get a new iPad?

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I have no interest in the Apple presentation which, incidentally, starts halfway through Microsoft's E3 show.

I am interested in the Sony one which is 2am tonight

D

Deleted member 22389

Yes, yes, it's an "Apple news day"...

http://www.apple.com/apple-events/june-2013/

Where will you be watching?

I'm a Linux person first and foremost, but my wife bought back an IPad from work a few months back. I said to her what's that toy your using. Get it out of the room lol. Anyway I decided to have a go to see what all the fuss is about, got to say after using it myself for an hour or so it is a very nice tablet. I wouldn't buy one myself but I am impressed at how stable and quick it is. Build quality is excellent compared to my Android tablet.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Bozza, would it be controversial of me to ask whether you consider yourself a fan of Apple products, a customer, or, dare I say it, both?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Bozza, would it be controversial of me to ask whether you consider yourself a fan of Apple products, a customer, or, dare I say it, both?

That wouldn't be a controversial question at all. Carry on.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
There's not likely to be much/anything in terms of iPhone/iPad/iSomethingElse hardware - it's not that sort of show.

Apple radio?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
How many years do we give it before the iMatrix - an Apple device that controls and even projects your entire existence in front of you?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Didn't realise it was E3 tonight, yay for cringeworthy presentations about videogames. Expect microsofts shares to plummit tonight and sony and nintendo to have a little bounce.

The Original

Jan 25, 2010
50.83295°N 0.26815°W
Perhaps Apple might have a cure for why my iPhone 5 battery struggles to hold charge for more than a working day with only moderate use.... I can hammer the iPad (3rd Gen) for hours and it barely loses charge. Any Apple experts have an explanation for this inconsistency?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here