Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

PLEASE READ: What you post on NSC

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Please understand that what you write on NSC could come back and haunt you.

It may seem funny to make stuff up, post a rumour you heard from a mate's mate or other unsubstantiated word-of-mouth but if you stray into defamation you could get into a lot of trouble.

By default, NSC logs lots of pieces of data about where you are posting from and, if required, these could be used to identify you for any legal action required. You are almost certainly a lot less anonymous than you think.

NSC and those who run NSC - particularly me - are not prepared to put ourselves at risk for people failing to fully engage their brains prior to posting. If in doubt, either ask a moderator prior to posting or just don't post at all. It's likely that the world will not stop should you fail to post whatever you wanted to share.

This warning is being reinforced at this time due to the ongoing situation with 2 of the Albion's managerial staff still being subject to suspension from employment. NSC is being studied very closely by smart people who earn money by pursuing people who post stupid things on the internet - don't give them a chance to come after you.

If you stray into territory that make the moderators uncomfortable, your posting rights to NSC will be withdrawn for at least a month, forever if required, to try and protect you from yourself.

Please keep ALL discussion relating to the managerial suspensions to this one thread.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
I just found out that ducks have legs. My mates a duck tamer and he told me.

Oh I'm in trouble now.

D

Deleted member 2719

Because it's private, not broadcast to the world.

That's exactly the point most of the world seem to get to see my post cos the b****ing postie doesn't read the address.

No postmen were harmed in the making of this thread. YET.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
seems that if you give a monkeys you need to discuss it in the boozer .........may as well stay off here till late july then........all a bit weird at the moment....and i do get it , but if you cant express an opinion on here then...:shrug:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
seems that if you give a monkeys you need to discuss it in the boozer .........may as well stay off here till late july then........all a bit weird at the moment....and i do get it , but if you cant express an opinion on here then...:shrug:

you do get it? i don't,fully understand everything or mean anything,in fact there is nothing available.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here