Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are you past caring if Gus et al stay or go?

Are you past caring if Gus stays or goes

• Total voters

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Or do you still feel strongly one way or another?

Past caring.

As much as I want us to continue the Poyet Way and not go back to Kick and Rush I at least know that come August there will still be 11 blokes in Brighton Shirts I will be shouting for.

Meh.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I don't have a preferred outcome, but I am interested in whatever outcome arises.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You did not have a choice if you were past caring?

Are the first two options not choices? whether the moving on includes Gus or not I should have added probably

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
If he stays and shows commitment to the Albion then I will support him and the team.

if he goes, I will show support to the new manager and the team.

Gone are the original days when I was gutted about the situation, felt that Gus could do no wrong and it all must be lies. I now want a resolution QUICKLY and for us all to move on as a club and fan base. In a few years time it will still be the Albion that I grew up loving and always will be no matter what the outcome of the next few days/weeks/months

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
He did a good job for the club but is his heart still in it? He is always open about wanting a premier league club and I'd worry that he'd leave half way through a season. It's time to move on and get someone who will give his all for the club. But never forget what a great job he has done and never boo him if he comes as an opposition manager.

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Is there an option for "I'd like him to stay, but if he moves on, then so do we, and I won't be worried"

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
I'm probably not the only one in this position but my stance on it is:

I'm bored of the speculation.
I'd like to know what's going on but not enough for it to cause me any undue irritation.
If Gus stays I'll be fine with that as he's the best we've had for a long time.
If he goes I'll be fine because it'll still be the Albion.

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
I'm not past caring about what is happening to the club I support, this episode cannot be good for anyone. I've seen about 30 managers come and go, some good some not so good. Poyet was good, but he's probably on his way. Just get it sorted so we can happily spend the summer legally speculating about new signings.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I want there to be an amicable end to it all and for all to be re-instated and we can get on with what he was brought into doing...that is something we were within a whisker of achieving last season.

I want stability and progress based on his style of football which served us so well for the last few seasons.

I want a new central defender to play alongside Greer and I want that to be Upson. I want to see that latvian at full back to replace Bridge. I want a similar midfield to last year, with replacements recruited to replace Hammond and Crofts...maybe a playmaker and a stopper should we lose Bridcutt.

I want Hoskins to be fit and prove what a decent player he actually is alongside or behind Ulloa

Simples

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I don't care about this poll.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here