Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

iTunes

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Mine is arsing about. Won't let me sign in - keeps saying it doesn't recognise my password - even changed it and it's still not playing ball.

Anybody else experiencing this perplexing phenomenon?

It says this:

Screen Shot 2013-06-09 at 18.35.49.png

Last edited:

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I was signed into iTunes in one account, went to the iTunes Store and tried to sign in to another account by clicking on 'account' and changing the email address in the pop up sign-in box. It wouldn't let me until the pop up box tallied with the I'd I was accessing the store under.

Have you signed in to iTunes generally (that is, top left, near the store home button, it should have the apple ID)? Or is it signing in their that is causing you trouble?

I also had trouble signing in once because I'd accidentally added ' to the end of my email address.

My dad had trouble signing in because he didn't realise his iPad automatically deselected the shift, so was using too many capital letters in his password.

iTunes would be excellent if it worked properly. It has been googling about recently on my PC, uninstalled and reinstalled it twice and all seemed ok yesterday, items matched/uploaded to iCloud and all well. Today it tells me all my stuff is "waiting" and when I try to turn on iTunes match it tells me that I have too many songs in my library. Ideas anyone??

As with so many computing things it would help if they could finish inventing them before unleashing them on the unsuspecting public.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
It's ok today although in the panic I changed my password which means I have to think for an extra 1.6 seconds before signing in and that is just bloody inconvenient

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
iTunes would be excellent if it worked properly. It has been googling about recently on my PC, uninstalled and reinstalled it twice and all seemed ok yesterday, items matched/uploaded to iCloud and all well. Today it tells me all my stuff is "waiting" and when I try to turn on iTunes match it tells me that I have too many songs in my library. Ideas anyone??

As with so many computing things it would help if they could finish inventing them before unleashing them on the unsuspecting public.

Why would we do that, if you can get the public to test it for you

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here