Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

What questions do you want answered by the club?

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Inspired by the feedback regarding last week's Q&A with Paul Barber, I put together another few questions which I have sent to him.

Blog on them HERE

But what questions do other people want answering?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Can we have a bigger range of food next season?

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
Excellent work btw.... I wrote to mp and thanked him and tb for the amazing stadium etc, he wrote back a day later and was very appreciative.. I also wrote to pb re these events and got in an email the clubs second statement release...

Your questions if answered would make very interesting reading..

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I also asked him some last week via email. Admittedly they were all answered within an hour, but to be fair yours were much better. I was just enquiring about Bennetts Field (it really was a fiasco post-Palace), clappers and deployment of stewards......

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
The questions on the BLOG are perfect, but not hopeful for the reasons Barber have highlighted in his press release.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Walt Jabsco, voice of the people. :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Has anything been done to ease the hold-ups for Eastbound train users?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Could you please ask Barber why he and Bloom think they're in charge and can run the club according to their vision and principles, rather than what NSC wants?

Pogue Mahone

Apr 30, 2011
Could you please ask Barber why he and Bloom think they're in charge and can run the club according to their vision and principles, rather than what NSC wants?

Does this mean that you think Albion fans should shut up and not question the powers that be? Interesting perspective from an Albion fan, given our history.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
If we get a home game on Boxing Day will we play it or will Barber move it and spoil xmas for everyone again ???

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If we get a home game on Boxing Day will we play it or will Barber move it and spoil xmas for everyone again ???

According to Perry recently we will play the next home game when allocated on Boxing Day no matter what.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Are petards only used for hoisting?

I'm not sure that this is the time to divert attention away from the eleven questions you've already come up with, Walt. No doubt the Club would love to be talking to fans about pie flavours, parking problems and train queues. But there are more important issues right now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here