Chris Eubank Junior on 5 now

D

Deleted member 2719

Good result.
Looked very focussed, how exciting!

:rave:

macky

Dec 28, 2004
Tyson Fury v David Haye is 99% to be on. As Tyson said tonight, he will knock Haye and then both Klitchkos out. Can't wait

he will wake up from that dream to be put to sleep for real

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Good late rounds from Eubank junior. Fight was stopped last round as Eubank had inflicted a nasty cut and was dominating! Some pretty strong punches considering the experts say he doesn't have enough "power" to go all the way to the top!

genre b. good

Oct 22, 2012
Eubank made a lot of work against a poor fighter, and actually struggled at times.

Barry Awad was the only one worth watching tonight, and he had another decent fight.

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Tyson Fury v David Haye is 99% to be on. As Tyson said tonight, he will knock Haye and then both Klitchkos out. Can't wait

Now hear this Ernest, in time honoured tradition I'm calling you out, I will wager you a full English breakfast at the venue choice of the winner, your saying Fury, I'm saying Haye.

You up for it?

Lenny Rider

Sep 15, 2010
Eubank made a lot of work against a poor fighter, and actually struggled at times.

Barry Awad was the only one worth watching tonight, and he had another decent fight.

I wouldn't expect anything less with his old man, but his mouth is writing cheques his fists can cash. IMHO he does not have the power to fight at even top domestic level, he's calling out the likes of Billy Joe Saunders and even the limited Degale, both of whom would wipe the floor with him.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Made me laugh that Furys 18 year old cousin reckons he will beat tysons record :lolol:

Degale looked decent but gets caught on the ropes too much for my liking, put him in there with a world class fighter and he would get knocked out. He has a lot to learn.

As for Haye Fury, I'm going for a Haye Ko, Hayes combination of Speed and power will be too much for Tyson.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here