Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

COME ON Jack Carroll ! - BGT Finals

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
2 acts in, fairly average. Looking forward to the new comedic British talent, Jack Carroll. A very funny lad. It could however be the night a Hungarian act wins BGT. :annoyed:

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I can't get my head around a Hungarian act winning BRITAINS got talent. The dummy guy was the best so far.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Jack was on BBC breakfast this week and he is very funny. I like him. His act tonight could be rubbish. Who knows ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I agree with US that Jack is very good and is going to be a big star. I know its not really about him but I do think that Simon Cowell could have made an effort to look respectable this evening as obviously the other judges have.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila
the Filipina singer has a great voice , but if the earlier girl (cant remember her name) writes her own songs ( which are very catchy), plays piano and sings,,,,that is talent....

foreign acts should not be allowed unless resident in the UK.....( like the filipina)

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I agree with US that Jack is very good and is going to be a big star. I know its not really about him but I do think that Simon Cowell could have made an effort to look respectable this evening as obviously the other judges have.

He is the only British talent they have unearthed. He has a great comic timing and some decent gags for a 14 year old boy. I think he has a decent future ahead of him but tonight will tell.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Walliams has entered the brown and the pink. That is no secrect. For now he prefers the pink.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Right I'm confused. I haven't watched this since the Greek son and father.

Flicking through the channels and that impersonator was mildly famous in the 90s. I remember the Sun backing her or something.

I thought this programme was about unearthed talent.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
What was
the egg chucking all about

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Eggtastic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here