Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Things are only gonna get worse for the Albion...

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Obviously the longer this manager situation drags on, the more players are gonna get tempted to leave, and its not rocket science We are not gonna be able to sign any new players, not of any real class anyways... I think if We where in A more stable position We could of kept Bridge...

Plus We need to get players in early in the window, and that aint gonna happen...

It was all good couple months ago...

:ffsparr:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
This is a regular occurrence every summer. Can't you remember the days of Dick Knight mentioning we're targeting a dozen players even though we hadn't signed anyone ?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Oh god, let's all throw ourselves off a cliff

Ffs

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
Calm down dear. It's all going to be ok. Any player worth his salt will be away in Marbs or Vegas cheating on his wife right now, not worrying about contracts/where he's playing next season.

Plenty of time to get things right for August.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Obviously the longer this manager situation drags on, the more players are gonna get tempted to leave, and its not rocket science We are not gonna be able to sign any new players, not of any real class anyways... I think if We where in A more stable position We could of kept Bridge...

Plus We need to get players in early in the window, and that aint gonna happen...

:fishing:

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
What an idiotic post. The only thing I agree with you on is we need to be getting a manager in fairly soon.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta

Whilst Bridge was a great performer for us last season, he missed a few games with knocks and nobody knows how fit he will stay next season. Is it really worth spending huge amounts of money on a player who, although a class act, is near the end of his career?

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
This is a regular occurrence every summer. Can't you remember the days of Dick Knight mentioning we're targeting a dozen players even though we hadn't signed anyone ?

but we hadnt had such a good season like this (for long time anyway) and within a whisker of prem league football... now it all seems to be falling apart...

i think bridge might of stayed regardless of wage, by all accounts he was enjoying life down here, dont blame him for leaving when shit has hit the fan over here, no pun...

i thought this thread would get some hate...

but whilst having a lazy day and watching the bollocks england u21 game, i start getting more down looking at northstandchat, and thinking when things are gonna start looking brighter for the albion...

until bloom or babrer make a decision on the managerial role, it aint, and players arnt gonna commit or come to our team until we are stable...

the fact we had prem hopes makes all this worse, if we where dwelling near the bottom or midtable it would be so schitt...

i know im being pessimistic, but losing bets on england and thinking about the state of club atm made me make this thread...

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
i thought the transfer window doesnt open until the 1st july?

yeah in england... but free transfers can be done now, and managers start their planning and building, and obviously talk to agents etc, so come july 1st all thats needed is a signature... its unlikely that gus is planning our future... so we are already behind...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'm setting my Tom Tom for EBBSFLEET.

How are we going to sell out the Amex if we are in the Conference.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here