Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

City Collegeleaving training restaurant at The Amex

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's another x thousand pounds that Barber will need to find from somewhere.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
College has decided to leave in order to save cash.

Shame to lose a community link.

The College paid the club? I always presumed they worked for free.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
College has decided to leave in order to save cash.

Shame to lose a community link.

Does this mean the caterers who are taking over soon with the new contract will be responsible for all the catering at The Amex ? Hopefully what the College was paying to the club will be offset by the deal that will be announced shortly.

Don't get me started

One Nation under CCTV
Jul 24, 2007
Shame as it was great to get a really good lunch at a very reasonable price while being served by the kids training.

Anyone tried the city college restaurant in town, that's good as well and really cheap.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Shame as it was great to get a really good lunch at a very reasonable price while being served by the kids training.

To be fair though, it was never publicised very much and the Amex on a weekday lunchtime, including Dicks Bar, is pretty much deserted apart from club employees, anoraks visiting the club shop and the odd lecturer grooming a student off-campus.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
To be fair though, it was never publicised very much and the Amex on a weekday lunchtime, including Dicks Bar, is pretty much deserted apart from club employees, anoraks visiting the club shop and the odd lecturer grooming a student off-campus.

Can you enlighten us on the last seven words of your paragraph?

Tight shorts

Dec 29, 2004
Sussex
The biggest shame in my opinion is the loss of work experience for City college students. City college have been pretty poor in encouraging work experience in the past for many of their students which hinders them in finding work.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
The College paid the club? I always presumed they worked for free.

you presumed the club let the College use the brasserie for free? someone's got to pay for the utilities, buy and maintain the furniture and cookers, pay cleaners.....on days when it would otherwise be closed.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here