Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Keep the faith in Bloom, Barber and the Board..........

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
..........................it won't be long now.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
Crazy how long this has taken. There's been a few suspensions at work and they took a maximum of a week to investigate!! I know Gus is off on his travels but surely they could have made a decision by now?

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Ok.so what exactly is "NOT LONG" ?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Gus is playing football in the Caribbean on Saturday so probably flying home Sunday or Monday so I expect some news Tuesday or Wednesday of next week.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Reading between the lines the board will be going all out for the PL exciting times ahead.

All out? never,a cautious long term approach maybe..............come back to me when the new manager has spent £15m this summer.

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
That's what people were saying last week!

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Is that a guess or do you know? I've always been supportive of the club both under Dick Knight and Tony Bloom but am beginning to wonder what is going on here.

The ice or what ever you i or anybody wishes to call it has to Break soon,i hope all the fuss was worth it.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
just where are you lot getting this INFO from or is it just wishful thinking
like the last 3 weeks

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I really hope so. We need some good news soon. The season starts 8 weeks tomorrow and pre season starts in 2/3 weeks I think.

I know it's not the be all or end all to have a new manager start now or in September-but as the saying goes......fail to prepare,prepare to fail.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Less than 1million years if you are looking at it from an evolutionary point of view

hmmmm? a mere blink of an eye then,therefore using said equation,and a touch of madness on my part,i'd go for about 3 weeks.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Reading between the lines the board will be going all out for the PL exciting times ahead.

Reading will be going all out for the PL, so about half your sentence is spot on. The other half ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here