Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

sad to say i did forecast all this.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
The Rev has not only returned but has been defrocked?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
fish.jpg

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
:mad: Its a gift.

What exactly did you forecast? I've never read a single one of your post that contained any kind of 'forecast', or indeed anything other than what appeared to be the ramblings of a six year old with learning difficulties.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
What exactly did you forecast? I've never read a single one of your post that contained any kind of 'forecast', or indeed anything other than what appeared to be the ramblings of a six year old with learning difficulties.

Oh, come on - that's hardly fair ....... to 6 year olds.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
There's a chap at my work, a nice chap I have to say, who I knew as Temp Matt One, thanks to there being 2 temporary Matthews in our department that summer. Now, Temp Matt Two never made it. He was offered the job, but an incident in which he had a difficult phonecall that brought him to tears, and when he came back in the room after his 20 minute mysterious disappearance I of course posed the question: head for a cry baby Temp Matt Two? His nodding reply had me somewhat cringe worthily guilty, and a week or two later he left the company to return into the world of acid music. Temp Matt One, however, had applied for full time jobs in other departments and was successful. When off he had his image placed on the works employees page and the look on his big chinny face was one of pure smugness. Ok he'd got a better job with better career chances, but I email him weekly to pretend of the bad feeling colleagues have gotten even glancing at his beaming self-satisfaction. I am thinking of Temp Matt One right now in reading the tone of the origins of this thread.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Rev is the bouncemeister, just see how long it takes before this reaches the bottom of the page.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here