Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

TIME FOR a MASSIVE protest ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I reckon the ONLY way to GET Bloom and Barber to LISTEN and get the manager MESS sorted is to have a MASSIVE protest and LET them know WE have had ENOUGH. They ARE quite HAPPY to pocket the DIRECT debits every month but not so HAPPY to tell us what IS happening.

The ARS is ready to FIGHT and we will be CONGREGATING at Dicks on Sunday at 12 for a couple of LAGER Tops then MARCH to the CLOCK Tower where I will then CLIMB the Clock Tower and SIT on top to LEAD the singing of 'SACK the Board' and 'BLOOM out' for the THOUSANDS that will be there.

WE WILL then PROCEED to the BEACH to BARBECUE a FULL English in the SHAPE of Barbers HEAD just to LET him know how HATED he is.

I have ALREADY twitted some CELEBRITIES and Frankie from the SATURDAYS will be there along with DES Lynam to MAKE sure we GET Bloom to LISTEN before things GET ugly.

SACK THE BOARD

IT IS BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION NOT BLOOM AND BARBER ALBION

UP THE ARS

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
For the first time in 3 weeks I'm 100% confident this sorry saga will now be sorted out properly. :lol:

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
If we can get enough of us (and we will need a fair size gathering) we can lift ERNEST, the saviour of our club, ABOVE our heads and parade him along the seafront!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If we can get enough of us (and we will need a fair size gathering) we can lift ERNEST, the saviour of our club, ABOVE our heads and parade him along the seafront!

Won't he still be IMPALED on the top of the CLOCK TOWER ?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
For the first time in 3 weeks I'm 100% confident this sorry saga will now be sorted out properly. :lol:

Exactly this. The good ship is clearly in fine hands. And I didn't think that before reading this thread.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Up your ARS indeed.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
to save our legs - can we catch the bus down the town rather than all
this marching rubbish?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Aug 8, 2005
Finally someone taking this crisis seriously. Please ensure you ask PC Balkham to cone off an area around the Clock Tower in preparation for this large event.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
an artists impression if we can get him to the seafront and not the clocktower!

Attachments

• wicker_man_burning.jpg
    wicker_man_burning.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 68

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here