glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
that unerring feeling that there is something very big round the next corner
is it something good
or something bad
maybe we will know when the silence is broken
my hope is that its not some **** that starts the team playing ping-pong football
my real hope is that keep up the way we have been playing and maybe that only means one thing
cheers:drink::drink::drink:

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I had a dream last night that I was in a bar and bumped into Alan Mullery, who was storming out, obviously in a foul mood. I looked over his shoulder and saw the reason why - Mike Bamber was sitting at a table and they'd obviously just had a big bust up. Alan didn't really want to talk to me but I collared him anyway. I asked him if he knew anything about the situation at Brighton. He said "Yes I do, actually. I can't really say anything, but put it this way, you'll all get some very good news tomorrow."

We're all waiting, Mullers...

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Something is round the corner, it just seems like a very long corner

or along series of very short ones

I've gotta feeling inside of me
It's kind of strange like a stormy sea
I dunno I dunno why
I guess these things have got to be.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I see Vicente leaving, I see Bridge leaving, I see El-Abd being offered the same money, I see Spanish Dave uncertain, I see Upson and Hammond unsigned, I see Barber confirming the budget will be comparable with last season and banging on about making cost savings.

The signals I'm getting are that Bloom and Barber would be happier with a management team who will be more than content to work with our budget. Realistically, if we are to compete for automatic promotion we need one or players like JFC or Maksimenko to break through, and we see the stats that show Gus didn't give the kids gametime.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I see Vicente leaving, I see Bridge leaving, I see El-Abd being offered the same money, I see Spanish Dave uncertain, I see Upson and Hammond unsigned, I see Barber confirming the budget will be comparable with last season and banging on about making cost savings.

The signals I'm getting are that Bloom and Barber would be happier with a management team who will be more than content to work with our budget. Realistically, if we are to compete for automatic promotion we need one or players like JFC or Maksimenko to break through, and we see the stats that show Gus didn't give the kids gametime.

this
and maybe now the scramble to get into the premiership is not there (although I hope it will be this season too) maybe some of those kids will get their chance......hope so

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Palace showed that you can get promoted without the big budget, it CAN be done. This is what I don't understand about Gus's "hit the roof" statement.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
Kookshack
Bruno Greer Dunk Masimenko
Buckley Bridcutt JFC KLL
Ulloa CMS

Still looks ok to me with no money spent happy days are a head my friends. Keep the faith

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
that unerring feeling that there is something very big round the next corner
is it something good
or something bad
maybe we will know when the silence is broken
my hope is that its not some **** that starts the team playing ping-pong football
my real hope is that keep up the way we have been playing and maybe that only means one thing
cheers:drink::drink::drink:

As long as it is not a 38 ton artic with brake failure.

How about a refreshed and rejuvenated Gus with a wonderful new relationship with the club and a sizeable war chest.

Or maybe even a happy and more realistic Gus without a War-chest but with some room to manoeuvre.

Or Harry Redknapp - please, no.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
As long as it is not a 38 ton artic with brake failure.

How about a refreshed and rejuvenated Gus with a wonderful new relationship with the club and a sizeable war chest.

Or maybe even a happy and more realistic Gus without a War-chest but with some room to manoeuvre.

Or Harry Redknapp - please, no.

this could be good without the Harry bit
love the bloke to listen to but otherwise NO

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I can't even see the light at the end of the tunnel yet let alone the next corner

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Kookshack
Bruno Greer Dunk Masimenko
Buckley Bridcutt JFC KLL
Ulloa CMS

Still looks ok to me with no money spent happy days are a head my friends. Keep the faith

That looks a good enough team to me! I would settle for that......um errrr who is the manager?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here