• north%20stand%20urinals.jpg
    north%20stand%20urinals.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 320
  • bhafc.PNG
    bhafc.PNG
    23.7 KB · Views: 486

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
The colouring on that graph is wrong. Should be tiers instead of names and it's not divison 1 now, it's Championship.

it was correct in 2005 when i first downloaded it from 'net, i have just updated the finish positions at the far right and never the table

orginal post 11.03
your post 11.07

not enough time for a cup of tea - not good at following intrsuctions are you

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
look, have a cup of tea, look again then moan if you want

those were the days when some people used to pee through a rolled up newspaper and did'nt bother using the bogs
that was when football was football:wink:

El Sid

May 10, 2012
West Sussex
Bloody hell, another don't moan thread. I haven't moaned up til now, but these don't moan threads are really pissing me off.

We are managerless, leftbackless, apparently potless, probably soon to be centerhalfless and more importantly probably less Spanish.
Let em have a moan, gets it out of the system and it's free to moan unlike being a customer.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Bloody hell, another don't moan thread. I haven't moaned up til now, but these don't moan threads are really pissing me off.

We are managerless, leftbackless, apparently potless, probably soon to be centerhalfless and more importantly probably less Spanish.
Let em have a moan, gets it out of the system and it's free to moan unlike being a customer.

my post was tic (tongue in cheek)

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
That's a great graph (seeing as no-one has said it yet!). Really shows how far we have come. Just concerned that the momentum will still be upwards next season!

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
it was correct in 2005 when i first downloaded it from 'net, i have just updated the finish positions at the far right and never the table

orginal post 11.03
your post 11.07

not enough time for a cup of tea - not good at following intrsuctions are you

You are correct about the tea! And you may have downloaded it but the graph doesn't make sense with those colours shifting down tiers just because of a name change. Just sayin from a professional stats point of view. Other than that, nice plotting.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Seeing that picture of the bogs brought on the smell that was associated with it.....truly awful but it was amazing what you put up with.

hopper_182

Sep 25, 2008

In 2007/2008 we finished 7th not 5th as I think the graph is showing. Unless I am reading the graph wrong. Can you update the graph so it is accurate?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Those bogs are a bit posh, they've got a roof!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here