Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

If you build it they will come

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
well he did

and we have.

i dont get some of the moaning on here,plastics,customers/fans,prawn sandwiches,1901,moaners in the East,

get a grip chaps,surely i cant be the only one who is loving everything about our new home,the last bit of last season didnt go according to plan but i get to sit with family and friends and have a few beers after.

whats not to like?

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
well he did

and we have.

i dont get some of the moaning on here,plastics,customers/fans,prawn sandwiches,1901,moaners in the East,

get a grip chaps,surely i cant be the only one who is loving everything about our new home,the last bit of last season didnt go according to plan but i get to sit with family and friends and have a few beers after.

whats not to like?

Season ticket prices, membership schemes, not being kept up to date with certain things, transfer budgets,

wardy wonder land

Dec 10, 2007
Season ticket prices, membership schemes, not being kept up to date with certain things, transfer budgets,

F**k me, moan moan moan ! was everything so much better in the past

Season ticket prices - too much money to pay in one go since forever
membership schemes - OK - queue at the goldstone to get a ticket, or sit on the land-line
not being kept up to date with certain things - it has always been thus, but it just used to be the argus & seagulls line for news now hundreds of news streams with no news

it is the summer, put your shorts on, play tennis, cricket, go down the beach, football starts in August

transfer budgets - budgets to keep the club alive, would you like a dose of admin to adjust your perspective ?

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
F**k me, moan moan moan ! was everything so much better in the past

Season ticket prices - too much money to pay in one go since forever
membership schemes - OK - queue at the goldstone to get a ticket, or sit on the land-line
not being kept up to date with certain things - it has always been thus, but it just used to be the argus & seagulls line for news now hundreds of news streams with no news

it is the summer, put your shorts on, play tennis, cricket, go down the beach, football starts in August

transfer budgets - budgets to keep the club alive, would you like a dose of admin to adjust your perspective ?

Is that the only way you can start a sentence with an expletive? Go back to school. I've spoken to quite a few Albion fans this week and most are not happy at the way things are going at the moment. Two of these fans said they won't renew if there is another hike in season ticket prices next season. Our tickets are up in the stratosphere compared to some of The Championship clubs. There are limits.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Been my signature since the Amex opened :smile:

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
How is life at the centre of the Universe, if you don't mind me asking, Sir?
Pretty damn good thank you. I want success as much as any Albion fan but I think the club are treating us like cash cows. If you have plenty of spare cash then that is not a problem, but there are a lot of fans who probably spend every spare penny following the team and do not have a great deal of extra cash. These are the fans the club seem to have little regard for and just expect them to pay up come what may.

Pretty damn good thank you. I want success as much as any Albion fan but I think the club are treating us like cash cows. If you have plenty of spare cash then that is not a problem, but there are a lot of fans who probably spend every spare penny following the team and do not have a great deal of extra cash. These are the fans the club seem to have little regard for and just expect them to pay up come what may.

Are you a ST holder?

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost

There's no rule stating you have to pay up. That's a choice the individual is making. I hate this constant attack on the Albion trying to open up revenue streams that will increase our budget and inevitably our success. However, the anti-barbers ignore FFP, financial stability and expect to be handed the premier league...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here