Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

So we need a new LB...

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
It's all doom and gloom because this morning we read that one of star (loan) players of last season has joined Reading. So to cheer us all up lets have some wild speculation as to who we can get in to replace him! What with Painter also leaving we have no senior LB in the squad. Is Maksimenko ready to step up or will he be the understudy to someone new? Answers/ wishes/ dreams/ wild accusations welcome... but please no "we don't have a manager at the moment so no one" lets keep it positive! UTA!

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Housewives favourite, George Elikobi:

elokobi2.png

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
It's all doom and gloom because this morning we read that one of star (loan) players of last season has joined Reading. So to cheer us all up lets have some wild speculation as to who we can get in to replace him! What with Painter also leaving we have no senior LB in the squad. Is Maksimenko ready to step up or will he be the understudy to someone new? Answers/ wishes/ dreams/ wild accusations welcome... but please no "we don't have a manager at the moment so no one" lets keep it positive! UTA!

Old News from Thursday

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Lol he was never ours anyway. George Elikobi looked about the only decent Wolves player when they came down. Loads of energy and obviously he cared for the club and worked his ass off. The Wolves fans gave him a standing ovation. Good player in my eyes and woukd do a very good job.

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
Is Maksimenko ready to step up? Let's bloody hope so.

A modern day Nathan Jones. And a Wembley winner

imbrightontillidie

Jan 12, 2011
What about jernade Meade, sky sports did an interview with him a week or so ago saying that he wants regular first team football

He is 20 and can play left wing or left back
Played as a sub in the champions league and capital one cup for arsenal this year

reigate

Nov 10, 2005

Everyone was down this time last year when Mattock signed for Shef Wed. We ended up with a reasonable replacement then and I expect us to do so now.

Has Bridge to Reading been confirmed?

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
Everyone was down this time last year when Mattock signed for Shef Wed. We ended up with a reasonable replacement then and I expect us to do so now.

Has Bridge to Reading been confirmed?

Very good point.

Mattock was really solid for us, and everyone was rightfully disappointed when he joined Shef Wed. He looked a very decent, young left back who could have had a long future with us. But like you say we found a better replacement, and i personally had forgotten all about Mattock until your post.

Im sure we will find another left back... no need to panic.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Is Maksimenko ready to step up? Let's bloody hope so.
I am sure he is, he is now a full Latvian international, he is 22,..... if he isn't then he should be let go don't you think?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Andre Santos? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here