Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Bilderberg Conference

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Really quite sinister if you ask me. 130 delegates made up of the wealthiest and most powerful people (made up of billionaires, senior politicians and royalty) in the western world, sit and chat with no fixed agenda, completely lacking accountability or transparency.

Come the revolution these people should be first up against the wall.

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
I'd never heard of it until yesterday, and I find it staggering that the richest companies in the world are given a formal and intensely secret platform to lobby the worlds decision makers

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Frightening really can't they just email, text and meet each other in strip joints and whore houses?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its just like Davos, World Economic Forum, any state event where the echelons of politics and business rub shoulders. i'm staggered that anyone finds this meet up suspicious. its far less sinister than some like to believe and promote because it suits their agenda that there is a private meeting of these types of people. Denis Healy a founder for pete's sake.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
its just like Davos, World Economic Forum, any state event where the echelons of politics and business rub shoulders. i'm staggered that anyone finds this meet up suspicious. its far less sinister than some like to believe and promote because it suits their agenda that there is a private meeting of these types of people. Denis Healy a founder for pete's sake.

I absolutely KNEW you'd be along to tell us all why it's all absolutely fine and ok to have 130 of the richest and most powerful people in the world meet up to discuss things secretly. Thanks - I feel much better about it now. :thumbsup:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I absolutely KNEW you'd be along to tell us all why it's all absolutely fine and ok to have 130 of the richest and most powerful people in the world meet up to discuss things secretly. Thanks - I feel much better about it now. :thumbsup:

Beorhthelm, defender of the Status Quo :)

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003

What could possibly be sinister about big business and politics mixing in a secret private meeting. These are people I trust implicitly to make decisions based on what is best for everyone and not feather their own nests.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Frightening really can't they just email, text and meet each other in strip joints and whore houses?

most proper business is done in strip joints and whore houses......everyone knows that.

im offering 1/10 dingodan has a video up by page 3.

is alex jones on site claiming to have found their super secret meeting location yet in some sort of world exclusive?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
most proper business is done in strip joints and whore houses......everyone knows that.

is alex jones on site claiming to have found their super secret meeting location yet in some sort of world exclusive?

It would be naive to assume that the conference will not be full of the best strippers and whores that money can buy. So I suppose your truth still holds

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It would be naive to assume that the conference will not be full of the best strippers and whores that money can buy. So I suppose your truth still holds

I'm thinking of that scene in Eyes Wide Shut...

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Baroness Williams is going........i guess she is about 70`ish.........still do a job?
Ed Balls is on the list too.......Condom Boy?

She'd be very good at 'doing business' in a whore house...
alex-jones-strictly-come-dancing-press-launch-at-bbc-tv-1.jpg

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
I got an invite, but they wouldn't switch the venue to Croydon, so I blanked them.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

i have only pointed out that the same people meet up through at least two other events, and often meet on other basis. you think none of these people ever meet, say at a UN event, or an ambassador's party? why is this particular meeting deemed suspicious? why does no one demand transparancy between attendees at all those other meetings?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
i have only pointed out that the same people meet up through at least two other events, and often meet on other basis. you think none of these people ever meet, say at a UN event, or an ambassador's party? why is this particular meeting deemed suspicious? why does no one demand transparancy between attendees at all those other meetings?

I would love transparency at the other meetings. I would love every conversation these crooked ****s had to be videoed and played to the rest of us.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
The fact that there's people with that much money is the real problem. Money and power corrupts so it's inevitable that things like this go on, there's probably conferences that we don't know about that are even more sinister.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I would love transparency at the other meetings. I would love every conversation these crooked ****s had to be videoed and played to the rest of us.

i think most of the conversations this year will be along the lines of

"which tw&t booked watford?"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here