We/re all going on a summer holiday

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Where are you going Brian?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Am in Siracusa at present. Leave on Saturday. Every bit of transport suggestion from here says go by bus. We go to the city centre, buy a ticket, and wait in the blazing sun just where we were told to. 2 hours pass. Nowt. Nada. Buses come and go but not OUR buses. Just wait, we are told. Bugger that and off we go look at local sights instead. Only this afternoon do we find another hidden away bus stop about a mile from the other one which houses our bloody buses. Holy bejesus of christyland. Such a pain to be in a place where no one knows anything and the requests for help are responded to with the 'typical southern Sicilian mannerisms' which are pretty much a shrug and a 'sorry we don't have change for a twenty'. Pah to these crazy driving goons. We'll find your bloody beaches tomorrow.

Last edited:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thought that he had retired and was now a financial consultant, which is rather ironic with their finances at the moment. Incidentally it is on the rumour site about Liam Bridcutt to CPFC for £3m

Last edited:

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
According to Football Rumours, he is off to Panathenikos

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
According to Football Rumours, he is off to Panathenikos

But they are in Greece so I would rather he sign for AEL, as inded if I member correctly Cyprus Seagull probably would, or even better still stay with us.

The slight worry we have is that my wife fell a couple of nights ago and broke her wrist and is going to the fracture clinic for it to be put in plaster on Monday. I dont think that it will affect her flying but have notified the Travel Insurance firm not sure if I had to but I have

Last edited:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
NSC OFFICIAL competition: rearrange BensGrandad's post into a well-known phrase or saying :lol:

Lame headline? Ow, ignoramus glory.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here