Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Yuk - Winkelman gets honorary degree for "services to education through football"

Was not Was

Loitering with intent
Jul 31, 2003

joeywortho

Jun 3, 2013
really sad that my first love (spurs) have got a pre season arranged with franchise. A few years ago they tried to do it but, and this amazed me, fan power put the kiabosh on it.

having said all that cannot really blame winkleman as odious as he is. To paraphrase someone else, if the FA went on for another 1000 years they would say that the decision of those 3 men on the committee was their darkest hour

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
On the subject on honorary degrees; maybe it's time one of our Albion heros got one from our local Universities :bowdown:

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
really sad that my first love (spurs) have got a pre season arranged with franchise. A few years ago they tried to do it but, and this amazed me, fan power put the kiabosh on it.

having said all that cannot really blame winkleman as odious as he is. To paraphrase someone else, if the FA went on for another 1000 years they would say that the decision of those 3 men on the committee was their darkest hour

This season is that friendly with MK?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here