Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sun: Worst ever kits. Brighton 1990-91 Away kit number 2!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I still have that Huddersfield kit in the loft somewhere

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
I think that shirt wouldn't be too bad, if it wasn't for the AWFUL matching shorts. You'll see people walking around in shirts like that these days as its back in fashion.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I think that shirt wouldn't be too bad, if it wasn't for the AWFUL matching shorts. You'll see people walking around in shirts like that these days as its back in fashion.

Back in fashion along with panel jeans and multi coloured socks ?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I think we should be number one with that.
Got us to a play off final though.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I dont think that Cardiff kit is that bad, apart from the fact it is red and not blue.

This must be the most recycled story in the history of the press. I am sure they just make one change every year and publish it.

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
CorgiRegisteredFriend;57 53257 said:
I think we should be number one with that.
Got us to a play off final though.

No, It didn't. But this one did

My brother loved the chewit wrapper kit and chose it over the home kit. The wavey red line kit before that one was just awful, always looked pink.

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
I dont think that Cardiff kit is that bad, apart from the fact it is red and not blue.

This must be the most recycled story in the history of the press. I am sure they just make one change every year and publish it.

Your not worried that the shorts are a completely different shade of red than the socks and the shirt?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
whats so bad about 9 and 10? the high vis is lary, but theres been worse and the cardiff one is just plain red.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
whats so bad about 9 and 10? the high vis is lary, but theres been worse and the cardiff one is just plain red.

Exactly. The Cardiff one is supposed to be bad because - shock horror - there are two different reds involved. I quite like the effect.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here