Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Brighton Races, Mon 10 June, 4.15 REMF Handicap Stakes - Free Entry Offer to NSC Users

Woodingdean Gull

Jul 7, 2003
Woodingdean, Brighton
Brighton races on Monday is sponsored by IT First and, being Albion supporters, they have selected the REMF as their chosen charity. As sponsors for the day, they will have a bucket collection for the REMF and, as the title says, the 4.15 will be named after the Fund.

The operations director has also said that codes will be published on this thread so that any NSC'er will have free entrance for the day.

So come on people, spread the word and let's get as many as possible up there on Monday.

A massive thank you to Simon Gregg and all at IT First for this fabulous gesture of support for the Robert Eaton Memorial Fund.:clap:

All relevant details will be posted shortly.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
The two codes are:
They can be ordered via the website: brighton-racecourse.co.uk

Premier Enclosure– ITFPREM
This enclosure offers prime viewing and grandstand seating on the winning line and access to the parade ring, winners’ enclosure, premier bar and lawn, Silks restaurant and all facilities in the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure.

Grandstand and Paddock code – ITFGP
This enclosure offers access to grandstand seating, the parade ring, the Long Bar, betting facilities, trackside bookmakers, a picnic area and a wide range of food units

The operations director has also said that codes will be published on this thread so that any NSC'er will have free entrance for the day.
So come on people, spread the word and let's get as many as possible up there on Monday.
Are you asking people to 'spread the word' because you have so spectacularly failed to incorporate this gem of an offer in the thread title? :ffsparr:

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom
Ahhhh I'm the cellar manager up there in charge of all the booze, but I'm not there as I'm down fontwell getting ready for racing on Tuesday! Hopefully I make it back in time and catch a few of you! I'll be the normal dressed person behind G & P bar :thumbsup:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
ive got 4 tickets going free if anyone wants them pickup lancing

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
5 runners in the REMF Handicap tomorrow. I will post the winner tomorrow morning for you.

A bounce to make it easier to find the codes.

The two codes are:
They can be ordered via the website: brighton-racecourse.co.uk

Premier Enclosure– ITFPREM
This enclosure offers prime viewing and grandstand seating on the winning line and access to the parade ring, winners’ enclosure, premier bar and lawn, Silks restaurant and all facilities in the Grandstand & Paddock Enclosure.

Grandstand and Paddock code – ITFGP
This enclosure offers access to grandstand seating, the parade ring, the Long Bar, betting facilities, trackside bookmakers, a picnic area and a wide range of food units

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
A great day and massive publicity for the fund Nationwide.

The REMF is now pretty much a £ 25000 pa charity. The REMF Brighton Marathon, The REMF annual game, The REMF Golf Day, The REMF Bike ride and the REMF Quiz night along with numerous other initiatives over the year. The fund has raised around £ 130000 since 9/11, 2001 and continues to thrive due to the efforts and donations from hundreds of WONDERFUL people. In these trying times and the recession of the last 5 years this makes it's success even more remarkable. So thanks to everyone who has ever supported the REMF in anyway. Those honoured to be custodians of the fund will do all we can to make the fund even BIGGER and even BETTER !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here