Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

102 members logged in........

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
So come on, why are you up at 2.30am?

Me I slept earlier, got up to use the bathroom, now I cant sleep!!!

What about you guys? or are you just logged in via your Tapatalk account and your really sound asleep :)

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Cool! so do you work and live out there permanently?

Pretty much, live in Bali now, spend a week or two a month in Kalimantan and rest of time work from home. Pop home couple of times a year so I don't lose touch, which usually coincides with a particularly boring game of football (Cardiff 0-0, Leicester 1-1, scored 5 and 6 in the games immediately following when I was safely back in Indo!!!)

Shouldn't you be in bed yet :lolol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Pretty much, live in Bali now, spend a week or two a month in Kalimantan and rest of time work from home. Pop home couple of times a year so I don't lose touch, which usually coincides with a particularly boring game of football (Cardiff 0-0, Leicester 1-1, scored 5 and 6 in the games immediately following when I was safely back in Indo!!!)

Shouldn't you be in bed yet :lolol:

Yep, but watching Air Crash Investigation on the Doc channel on Sky :)

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
8 hours behind you in a sweltering Las Vegas (110 by the weekend) enjoying a glass of wine and a cigar...

Equally hot here in Chandler. Will be sweating buckets in an hour or so, dancing Salsa al fresco on the roof of a Dave and Busters.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
5 hours behind in the city that never sleeps (midnight) - just back from some live music in NYC

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
It's 1.18pm in the land of the rising sun!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here