Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

102 members logged in........

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
So come on, why are you up at 2.30am?

Me I slept earlier, got up to use the bathroom, now I cant sleep!!!

What about you guys? or are you just logged in via your Tapatalk account and your really sound asleep :)

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Cool! so do you work and live out there permanently?

Pretty much, live in Bali now, spend a week or two a month in Kalimantan and rest of time work from home. Pop home couple of times a year so I don't lose touch, which usually coincides with a particularly boring game of football (Cardiff 0-0, Leicester 1-1, scored 5 and 6 in the games immediately following when I was safely back in Indo!!!)

Shouldn't you be in bed yet :lolol:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Pretty much, live in Bali now, spend a week or two a month in Kalimantan and rest of time work from home. Pop home couple of times a year so I don't lose touch, which usually coincides with a particularly boring game of football (Cardiff 0-0, Leicester 1-1, scored 5 and 6 in the games immediately following when I was safely back in Indo!!!)

Shouldn't you be in bed yet :lolol:

Yep, but watching Air Crash Investigation on the Doc channel on Sky :)

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
8 hours behind you in a sweltering Las Vegas (110 by the weekend) enjoying a glass of wine and a cigar...

Equally hot here in Chandler. Will be sweating buckets in an hour or so, dancing Salsa al fresco on the roof of a Dave and Busters.

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
5 hours behind in the city that never sleeps (midnight) - just back from some live music in NYC

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
It's 1.18pm in the land of the rising sun!

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here