Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Heres an idea

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
so I/we are being told that the great Albion is now a corporate business and we/you are no longer fans but customers now when we were in business everyone told us that the customer was always right and you had to keep the customer happy,we did and we done OK .
Happiness is playing good football and keeping the fans OOPS sorry customers happy and they will come in droves and you have we were all happy and even when things went wrong we/you all stuck together.
we have hit a hurdle and there must be discussions and no doubt there have been and we really could do with knowing what has happened or whats going to happen very soon please

SO SORT IT OUT

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
Change the record when the times right they will tell us

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
What is your problem with being a customer? Fans are generally blindly loyal to something and therefore ripe for exploitation. Customers are fickle and have to feel that they are getting their money's worth and an excellent service. Is it really such a bad thing for the club to aspire to giving you the best service and product possible?

As for not knowing what is going on - that shows a very professional club and a tight knit group of staff. If this were a government inquiry, we would have been drowning in the leaks!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
so I/we are being told that the great Albion is now a corporate business and we/you are no longer fans but customers now when we were in business everyone told us that the customer was always right and you had to keep the customer happy,we did and we done OK .
Happiness is playing good football and keeping the fans OOPS sorry customers happy and they will come in droves and you have we were all happy and even when things went wrong we/you all stuck together.
we have hit a hurdle and there must be discussions and no doubt there have been and we really could do with knowing what has happened or whats going to happen

Says who?

Dominoid

Albion fan in Devon
Jan 6, 2011
Plymouth, United Kingdom
I'm sure that right now they are sitting in Tony's office smoking cigars and playing poker instead of sorting it out, but once they read that GLASFRYN of all people is aggrieved, they will instead start trying to sort it out.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I'm sure that right now they are sitting in Tony's office smoking cigars and playing poker instead of sorting it out, but once they read that GLASFRYN of all people is aggrieved, they will instead start trying to sort it out.

I gotta agree. When Glasfryn starts throwing his weight about then you know things are serious. He's the most convivial and fair-minded of posters on here.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
you do have to keep the fans/customers happy ...........don't you?
because if you don't then they might go elsewhere
all the money making schemes don't interest me (if you have the money then you will pay)and to be quite honest without a manager or some sort of plan the whole thing falls apart
fans,customers, more like mushroom ..........fed shite and KEPT IN THE DARK

rool

Jul 10, 2003
you do have to keep the fans/customers happy ...........don't you?
because if you don't then they might go elsewhere

Right now? No they don't because, at the moment, there is a conveyor belt of replacement revenue units

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Right now? No they don't because, at the moment, there is a conveyor belt of replacement revenue units

not without a manager
I love all those that are turning up or rather were turning up that maybe used to go to London or did not go to football at all
you honestly don't think they will like being faffed about like this do you
and one other point if this mess had happened at MU it would have been sorted by now
aspirations cobblers

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
I've got another idea.

Why don't you get out and enjoy some of this glorious weather we're having, rather than sitting at your computer, pissing your pants at what's going on at a football club?

I have been out twice today and spent loads of time in the garden........................nice

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I'm getting more pissed off with these threads by people demanding to know what is happening and why hasnt it been sorted out by now, than the cock up by the club in not sorting it out by now.
Tony Bloom loves our club. He has invested millions, saved us and given us one of the most modern stadiums in the country, a state of the art training acadamy is on its way, and there is no way on earth that he is going to fuk it up.
Just give over spouting crap, demanding to know what is happening, as if you have a divine right to be kept up to date with the ongoing situation.
It will all be hunky dorey soon, ood things come to those that wait.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I'm getting more pissed off with these threads by people demanding to know what is happening and why hasnt it been sorted out by now, than the cock up by the club in not sorting it out by now.
Tony Bloom loves our club. He has invested millions, saved us and given us one of the most modern stadiums in the country, a state of the art training acadamy is on its way, and there is no way on earth that he is going to fuk it up.
Just give over spouting crap, demanding to know what is happening, as if you have a divine right to be kept up to date with the ongoing situation.

This, have faith in TB and wait for Christ sake :facepalm:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne

I have no beef with Tony and I know the fans love him so why this mess
I asked these questions 3 weeks ago
and people then said Oh things will work out ,they will sort it
we are only a few weeks away from pre-season training and we do not have a manager
that worries me and lots of others

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I am sure that in the early summer, when the football 'industry' goes off on its holiday, our club can get by without a manager.

As far as training is concerned - there isn't any right now. Everyone is on holiday.

From the perspective of signings, the Albion's head of football operations, David Burke, plus MD Paul Barber will be poised ready to enter the bidding wars for players, once these players and their agents have come home from Margate with their buckets and spades. The Manager will be a third member of this team.

A shopping list will have been drawn up a long time ago - probably with Gus' input - and the negotiations will commence shortly.

Let's not panic. Everything is under control.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here