Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

QPR want Bridge.

Munchkin

Jul 12, 2005
Littlehampton
I suspect we also want Bridge, and I would imagine if the terms are right, Wayne would fancy a return to us on a permanent deal.

If, but's and maybes though...... We have a huge advantage in the fact he publicly said he enjoyed his time with us and maybe that overides the financial side of things.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I imagine with the Albion being in limbo at the moment we could well miss out even if Bridge was interested in staying at the Albion :down:

I wonder if Gus staying or going will have an influence on Bridge.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You know what I can see happening?

QPR and Redknapp will completely IGNORE FPP and get to work signing Bridge and various others, then it will come to light that they've broken the FPP rules and get fined a nominal amount before they get promoted again. Meanwhile, we've lost out on a top drawer left back who was happy here.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I think we have an excellent chance of getting Bridge tbh. 26,000+ at the Amex and being in and around Brighton or 16,000 at Loftus Road, umm tough one. Don't think it will automatically come down to money( although it might) a lot might depend on who replaces Poyet. Q.P.R have a lot of issuse's with overpaid pre madonna's and it's not a happy camp. Hence why Redknapp probably won't be there anyway.

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
Not sure we could ever afford bridge, 90k a week at city and qpr will pay more

I imagine he is expecting a MASSIVE drop in wages. He might be at a stage where he is happy to be, om his final year(s) playing football each week rather than building on his and Frankies already massive fortunes

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Good as he is, no team will be paying 90k a week for Bridge.

He will get a good deal at qpr thats for sure . If he isn't too greedy I wouldn't mind us making enquiries , well you never know .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here