Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Last Of Us (PS3, out on June 14)

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The review embargo has broken and almost every review has given it full marks and considers it the pinnacle of gaming. If you have a PS3, might I recommend you get this when it comes out. I certainly can't wait

2hIn9.jpg

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Even the multiplayer, which everyone assumed would be a bit weak and tacked on, is compelling to play.

I'm home alone next weekend - I know what I'm doing Friday night and all of Saturday!

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
i've been out of the loop gaming wise due to university work and generally not having a pot to piss in financially. But this looks bloody good, the reviews are very exciting, GTA 5 was going to be my gaming expenditure for the year, but i might have to save the pennies for this one too.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Summer and computer gaming !
Don't mix for me I'm afraid
I shall wait till the cold dark dank autumn days when it'll be more pleasure to be inside

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
This generation is so strong and still has the likes of this, GTA5, Beyond: Two Souls and more to come before the end of the year...

I'll inevitably get a PS4 but there isn't really a need for a new console generation yet

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I suppose you're right. Besides, look at GTA5 then think what the next gen GTA will look like

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
Looks awesome... hopefully a similar type of story line to Walking Dead. Wasn't a fan of the last big PS3 game Far Cry so fingers crossed its not built in a similar way (task wise)

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Tough situation. Was probably going to get a PS4 but have an Xbox360 and have no plans to buy a PS3 unless I see one for a bargain price. This definitely won't a) come to Xbox or b) be playable on PS4 will it?

halbpro

Jan 25, 2012
Brighton
Oooooo the site I edit (TheSixthAxis) is on that graphic. Lovely!

Tough situation. Was probably going to get a PS4 but have an Xbox360 and have no plans to buy a PS3 unless I see one for a bargain price. This definitely won't a) come to Xbox or b) be playable on PS4 will it?

No it won't come to Xbox, and it's very unlikely it'll be on PS4, although not completely impossible. It would surprise me though.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here